Wishful thinking

You wake up the next day, somewhat excited but also dreading what Jason had in store for you both. The dread in your heart melts away like butter as you see a freshly made breakfast laying on the table. Smiling, you immediately feel gratitude for the toymaker. He may have mistreated you a first but now he seemed to appreciate you more and was looking out for you and not just himself. However, that didn't stop you thinking about what Candypop had said the previous day. If there had been others then why were they not here? Could those, living and breathing wax dolls in the other room be the previous chosen ones? You sit up slowly, shaking slightly from the thought of what could happen to you if you angered Jason enough or too much. You begin to eat breakfast, wondering if this all was a good idea after all or weather you should try to escape again. no matter how futile the action may be. 

You enter the workshop after breakfast, Jason was nowhere to be seen. You sit on the sofa and decide to wait for the toymaker, afraid of angering him. You suddenly look up from the floor, hearing a loud screaming from the other room, the room where the living dolls resided. You eyes widen and your heart begins to beat faster and harder, almost like it was going to break out of your rib-cage. It begins to beat, if possible, even faster upon seeing Jason exit the room. His clothes covered head to toe in blood, causing a strong smell to linger in the air. You cover your nose to avoid the putrid smell as Jason makes his way to you, smiling sweetly. An expression that didn't fit the whole situation. He kneels in front of you and pulls you in for a hug, you pull away. Not wanting to be near the toymaker, his actions and smell sending shivers up your spine. Jason begins to scowl, his teeth sharpening and his eyes glowing. He pulls you forcefully into a hug once more and you feel his arms wrap around you. You had never noticed before but in his hand was a rusty, blood covered tool. Fearing for your life you debate pulling away again but think twice when you hear the tool hit the floor. 

" No harm will come to you ( Y/N ), my chosen one " As he held you tight you once again realize that your fear and disgust was vanishing. You feel at ease as Jason finally lets you go and you see his sweet smile. 

" It's time to go ( Y/N ) " You smile and stand excitedly, wanting to get going and your fear now competently gone. Jason snaps his fingers and the surroundings around you merge and begin to change. When everything was back in place you notice you are in a different workshop and Candypop was stood in front of you. 

" Hey guys " You sigh, suddenly not looking forward to today anymore.