Bordem

You sit in Candypop's workshop, mindlessly messing around with colorful mallets and various heavy weapons. You knew you shouldn't but when your bored you better judgement vanishes. That was the conclusion you came to. You look over wearily to Jason who was messing with a large blue and pick mallet, loudly hammering nails and adding coats of paint. You thought today was going to be special, something to remember. When Jason said he wanted to spend time with you bit this isn't what you imagined. You begin to aimlessly walk around the room, looking for some sort of entertainment. You come across a hatch on the floor, it was partly open and there was a small light shining brightly from the inside. This was certainly more interesting then the weapons and tools in the room. You make sure Jason and Candy were occupied. Noticing them both working you gently open the hatch and slide yourself into the partial darkness. You land with a soft thud and quickly move away from the hatch's entrance to make sure you aren't seen. You sigh, relief filling you that you weren't caught. However, the darkness that surrounded you filled your heart with fear and dread. Something you hadn't felt so strongly since Jason attacked you. You now longed for the protection of the toymaker, knowing that was impossible you continued forward. You trip in the darkness, having hurt your ankle from the fall. You gasp as the pain shot up your leg, rending it useless.

You hear a deep growl from somewhere in the room and you begin to panic, wondering what was making the noise and where you had fallen into. All you knew was that you didn't want to be here anymore. Coming in here was a mistake. You would rather be bored then dead.

" Jason! " You shout as loud as your lungs would let you but there was no answer so you shout again in desperation. The fear and pain causing tears to prick your eyes. You cry loudly, finally accepting that this was the end. A loud noise snaps you from your thoughts and you see light shining through the hatch once more. Had Jason heard you? You see nothing in the darkness but a pair of heavy boots, plain and clear through the light. You look up and see Jason stood above you. You cry out for help and Jason picks you up in his arms but catching a glimpse of his face revealed a deep scowl. At first you think he's angry with you, until you notice he's looking into the darkness. You see a red tie emerge from the blackness and the toymaker scoffs.

" How did you get here?"