1

"I'd like to have an iced chocolate, please." I say, looking at the guy whose back is facing you. Being the awkward and shy person I am , I contemplate on whether i should repeat my order again.

"Iced chocolate?" He asks, turning around, locking my eyes with his, causing me to freeze for a second at how good he looks.

"Y-Yes." I stumble on my words before fishing out my purse from my hoodie's pocket.

"What size would you like?" He asks, looking at me from under his eyelashes as his hand's motions to type in the screen pauses.

"A medium."

"Anything else besides the drink?"

"No."

"Is that for here or to go?"

"For here."

"Name, please." He asks, a pen in his hand.

"Dara."

"That's £1.9." He says, brushing his bangs away from his forehead by shaking his head a bit.

I just moved to Sheffield, UK two days ago with my best friend for university and I am not the best at using the UK currency.

I hand him the money hesitantly and he gives a small nod before typing in the cashier. I look at his features. For sure, he seems korean. With my obssession with K-Pop, by now, I can mostly tell who's Korean and who's not.

"We will call your name when your order is ready." He smiles.

"Thanks." I mutter, walking away from the counter to search for a vacant seat. Spotting one by the window, i quickly rush to it.

Back in my country, i would open my phone and not focus on my surroundings but i decide to look around the new environment.

The bell chimes, indicating that a new customer has arrived. My eyes avert from the view outside the window to the person who just walked in.

Well, he looks amazingly handsome. But again, i do not have my spectacles on.

"One iced tea!" He just randomly orders without even standing in line, confusing me.

The barista (?) or cashier — i don't even know. Earlier, he was doing the cashier's job but now, you see him making orders. Let's just say, barista. He grins at the guy who just walked in before showing him an okay sign.

Maybe he's a usual here. I shrug, looking out of the window again. A voice interrupts my thoughts a few seconds later.

"Is there anyone sitting here?" He asks.

I look up and realize that he's still so amazingly good-looking even when he's standing a step away from me. Usually, when i am not wearing my glasses, most people look good to me from afar but they appear a little less disappointing up close.