5

"Why did you skip class?" Jungkook asks, sitting down beside Dara who has her head buried in her arms which are rested on the table.

She groans, "I woke up around 10:30 so i just decided to skip."

"You should have just slept in your dorm instead of the library." He says, taking out his physics notebook. "You want the notes from today?"

"Yes, thank you." She says, placing his book in her bag before tying her hair into a pony tail and it never fails to amaze Jungkook how beautiful she looks.

Okay, honestly, she's not one of those girls who looks beautiful at first glance and catches people's eyes wherever she goes. She looks ordinary but the more you stare at her, the more you want to continue staring. And the more you stare, the more she starts to look beautiful.

"Jungkook?" Her voice interrupts Jungkook's thoughts causing him to stammer, "W-What?"

"Have you had lunch?"

"No, I'm not that hungry." He answers and before Dara can reply, a figure catches their eyes.

"Both of you are here." Jimin smiles, occupying the seat in front of them and the girl beside him follows his actions.

"This is Alyssa." He introduces.

"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook greets.

"Dara."

"Nice to meet you." Alyssa smiles, "I'm from the same class with Jimin and Taehyung."

"Right, where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

"He said he's gonna grab something."

"Do you want to grab lunch too, Kook?" Dara asks suddenly, looking so deadly at Jungkook that it makes him think. He already told her he's not that hungry.

He agrees anyways, "Sure."

"See you later, Jimin." Dara smiles, getting up. "And Alyssa."

Jungkook catches up to Dara who's walking in a faster pace than she usually does. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"I will give your book back tonight, is that alright?" She asks and he replies with a nod, looking at the very familiar guy who's walking towards them.

"Hey, where are you guys off to?" Taehyung asks, causing Dara to jump a bit in surprise since her back was facing Taehyung.

"Lunch." Jungkook says.

"You are not invited." Dara says, sticking her tongue out.

"Which is exactly why i'm following!" Taehyung laughs evilly, walking ahead of them before suddenly stopping in his steps.

He looks at us, his hand running through his hair, "Actually, nevermind."

"