15

HELLO I'M BACK WITH TWO UPDATES FOR TODAY AND YES I'M AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES diljgdil BUT COLLEGE IS ENDING IN A MONTH SO HOPEFULLY, I WILL BE ON TRACK WITH MY UPDATES AGAIN I LOVE YOU

+

"Dude, have you heard of this girl named Dara from college in Science & Engineering?"

Jungkook's ears automatically perk up at the mention of her name from a table behind him filled with a group of boys.

The other boys answer the question with mixture of yes and no.

"She's hella cute."

"She seems pretty friendly."

"No? She seems bitchy, to be honest."

"Nah, she gives me that chill and friendly vibe."

"Is she Chinese?"

Of course, that question is not surprising as 80% of the college students are Chinese. 

"She's definitely not Chin -- oh shit, she's here."

Jungkook raises his head quickly to look at the entrance of the cafeteria to see Dara walking in with Taehyung beside her, laughing together.

"Aw man, just look at the guy beside her. We don't have a chance."

Jungkook smirks at this and claps his hands loudly to gain the attention of the two, whose heads turn towards him. He can sense the table behind him grow very quiet as they realize that he knows with the girl they were just talking about.

"Yo!" She grins, "Have you started your lab report?"

"Chill, it's not due until Thursday."

"Jeon, that's three days away."

"You can finish it in three days and the mark is not going to be taken into account anyways." 

"Lab report?" A voice suddenly asks. 

Taehyung jumps in his seat, "Fuc-- When did you arrive here?"

"I've been here since the start."

The three of them stare at Jimin in a very boring stare.

"I have a time turner, you see? I'm Hermione Granger." 

"Talking about Hermione, I'm going to have a Harry Potter marathon tonight!" Dara cheers alone, excitedly before suddenly opening her lock screen to show a live photo of Draco Malfoy

"Look at my misunderstood and overhated baby." She pouts, caressing her phone. 

[ me 24/7. y'all i watched harry potter in March and boiii i still can't get over how draco deserved better so i read the books and i'm even more disappointed at the differences between the movies and the books :( ]