21

guys x1 debuted yesterday i'm so happy

+

"Just had exams last month but another one month and we are having them again, yay!" Jungkook says sarcastically.

Dara gasps in her seat, even dropping her MUJI pen, "Another one month!?"

"Uh," He pauses, "A month and half."

She lets out a sigh of relief, "You scared me."

"There's not much difference though."

The two of them see the older two; Taehyung and Jimin walking towards their table, bickering about whether the exams were easy or not even though they had different subjects.

Different to college exam schedule, university students have their exams only after Christmas break which is why currently, Dara and Jungkook are chill and laid back, unlike Jimin and Taehyung

"How was it?" Dara asks, as they occupy the empty seats in front of the seated younger two.

Jimin smiles, "It went well."

"Not for me." Taehyung pouts, slumped in his chair.

"But at least, you will pass right?" Dara asks, slightly worried.

Taehyung groans, messing his hair up, "I don't know!"

"It's in the past already. Just get ready for your next exam." Jungkook shrugs, nonchalantly.

Taehyung gapes at him, not believing his ears, "It's not that simple. If I fail, I'm gon--"

"Jungkook's right, Tae. You can do nothing but put all your effort and try your best for your upcoming subjects." Jimin cuts him off, patting his back.

Taehyung zips his mouth and starts taking out his laptop and books from his backpack.

Dara gets up from her seat, "I'm just going to go get some Mocha. Does anyone want anyt--"

"Latte."

"Mocha."

Jungkook and Taehyung chorus.

"Aight, Jimin?" Dara asks, ready to leave.

Unsurely, he questions, "You know the one with brown packaging?"

"Mocha."

"No, not mocha. It was someth--"

"Well, don't you remember the flavor?"

"Do you think I would be telling her the packaging color if I knew the flavor?" Jimin responds to Taehyung's stupid question.

He stands up from his seat, "I will just follow you."

Watching them leave, Jungkook continues to watch his gaming videos on Youtube.

Usually, if he sees someone else go somewhere with Dara when he had the chance to go with her, he would regret not using the chance. But after her clear answer to his confession, he just decides to let it go.