WDMD [4]

Gabe and I walked through the crowded hallways, talking between ourselves, when I felt a heavy arm being placed around my shoulder and pulling me into him.

"Hey, partner," I heard Carter's smooth voice greet and I groaned.

No. Not here. I seriously can't believe I forgot to tell Gabe and he was with me for almost two hours yesterday.

"Hey," I mumbled back.

"You don't look so happy to see me. Did I do anything?" he feigned sadness.

Why is he talking to me like he's known me for like, since I was born?! I was talking to someone more important than you, okay? So you can't just waltz in here like you own the place.

"Gabe this is Carter. Carter, Gabe." I introduced when Carter failed to notice the presence of my best friend.

Carter looked at Gabe— for the first time— and raised a brow at him. He gave a short nod and turned his attention back to me, talking like we've been best friends.

The bell rang indicating the beginning of first period. Sh¡t.

We all had English first period and it looked like Gabe didn't like this guy already. Gabe grabbed me by my wrist and roughly pulled me away from Carter.

"Come on, Chase. Let's go for our class," he said angrily. My left hand was tugged on by Carter, as he pulled me into him.

"Nah,  I think she's good with me. Besides I'm sure she'd prefer me than you," he winked at me as he said this, making Gabe to become angrier.

Gabe pulled me back and soon I was being dragged by two guys, one of which was my best friend and the other of which I didn't even know, only by name. And the whole school was practically watching.

"She's coming with me," Carter said stubbornly.

"You're not her spokesprincess. I'm sure she'd like a say in this, won't you Chase?" Gabe gritted out, making both of them to finally acknowledge my existence.

"Yes I would. And you guys can let go of my sweater now, thank you." I said angrily.

Gabe stuffed his hands inside his pocket while Carter folded his arms across his chest, both waiting expectantly for me to answer. I looked at both of them and thought of the scenario.

My best friend fighting over me with a guy that I had never even met. Is that a little sign of... Jealously? Oh, my God! Gabe can't be possibly jealous.

Suddenly, I started laughing like a lunatic. I clutched my stomach and laughed harder, tears streaming down my face.

The thought of Gabe ever being jealous was hilarious. Especially over me. The girl he never noticed until high school and the girl that is his best friend.

The two boys looked at me like I was mad— which I am at the moment— same as the whole school.

"S... Sorry," I said as I tried to catch my breath, standing up slowly and putting an arm in front of me.

I calmed down then looked at them both. In the most possible calm voice I could use at this point, I asked:

"Why are you fighting over me?"

They stayed silent, watching me.

"Forget that question. But in all honesty, I would actually go with Gabe," I said truthfully, earning Carter a smirk from Gabe.

"But I don't see why we can't all go together," I said and linked my arms between both their arms and pulling them together.

"We'll be the bestest of friends. I can feel it," I said cheerily as I dragged them both to the direction of our English class.

"Who knew that you both could be such babies?" I asked rhetorically as I pushed open the door of out English class.

"Ladies first," I winked and pushed them both into the class, laughing like a lunatic.

• • •

"I would not tolerate your rubbish anymore! Chase, Gabe and Carter detention, all three of you!" Mrs. Pierce yelled for the seventh time during her teaching. We all looked at her with annoyance on our faces.

"Can you just shut up woman? I'm trying to settle an important matter here, not listen to you say gibberish for forty minutes!" I yelled and the whole class gasped in shock.

Yeah, yeah. She's been getting on my nerves since. Can't she like seriously mind her business?

She looked at me angrily. "Chase, you just wait behind after class. I'm sure Mr. Rowan would like to have a word with you," she gritted angrily as she tried to continue with her teaching.

Keyword: tried.

The whole class looked at me in surprise, but I ignored their looks and continued my 'conflict resolution'

The bell rang like ten minutes after I had yelled at Mrs. Pierce. The students quickly stood up from their seats and left the class, leaving the class empty for only Gabe, Carter, Mrs. Pierce and I. She looked at me, hatred burning with the flames in her eyes. I'm used to it, so I don't really have a problem.

I walked to the front of the class, already ready to deal with her. I smiled fakely at her showing my pearly whites that I'm proud of.

"Ah, Mrs. Pierce, how nice of you to be my English teacher," I started and she gave me a look that said, 'Shut your mouth or you'll be in deeper trouble'.

But being the annoying person that I am, I don't and that landed me in my two weeks suspension, just weeks before our first examinations.

I am so screwed up when my mum hears this tomorrow.

• • •

It's currently 1:02am and I'm dead. Why?
1. I have school today.
2. I have an uncompleted homework to be turned in today.
3. My phone's almost dead.
4. I have math class for five hours again today.
5. I haven't eaten my cookies!!! (wait, what?)
I am an unserious student. But anyways, hope you liked this update. Chase has gotten into deep shit, again😫😫😫 SMH. I wonder if she'll ever change.

❤☑❤☑

Lots of Love and Cheesecakes— DA