WDMD [13]

It was raining... again. And I was on the couch, hanging upside down and reading 'The Fault In Our Stars' novel.

Sappy, I know.

There was a loud banging at the door and my head immediately snapped up at the sound. I sat up straight and Donney woke up from his nap, as fast as lightning. He stood on all fours and came in front of me as he growled, waiting for the intruder to break the door and for him to attack.

I rolled my eyes at his over protective self then dropped my book facedown on the couch, before inserting my socked feet into my Gucci slides. I took the closest thing to me which happened to be my empty bowl of popcorn. I looked at it and shrugged.

It'll do. Besides, Donney's there.

I walked slowly to the door and looked through the peephole. I was greeted by the heavy rain drops and the dark environment. I dropped my bowl on the couch beside me and opened the door, slowly stepping outside. I walked up to the edge of the front porch and looked around.

No one was there. As I was about to turn back, a hand came over my mouth, preventing me from screaming and dragged me into the house as I tried to break loose from the person's grasp. The door was locked behind me and the intruder let go of me.

I turned around, breathing heavily and stared into light grey eyes that suddenly became two shades darker, and a mop of platinum blonde hair.

"Armani?" I asked, shocked to see him here. "Shh," he shushed me and looked through the window then closed it immediately.

"Do you have any place where I can hide?" the words left his mouth in a matter of seconds and I stared at him, confused.

"What?" I asked like I was stupid. "I need to hide, now." he said and I stared at him for a few seconds. He was pacing back and forth then came to me, roughly shaking my shoulders.

"Answer me!" he whisper-yelled and it was like some sense was slapped into me. "Um, yeah. Why?" I asked and he ignored my question.

"Come on." he said as he pushed me in front of him, following behind me.

"Would you stop rough handling me?" I asked, very annoyed. But he chose to act dumb with me. I opened a black door that was at the far end of the hallway. Behind the door, there was a small space before you could see two other black doors.

One was the study that I never used, only during my week of quarantine. Then today, when I was bored and looking for something to do. I found that novel and started reading it.

The other; at the left hand side, was the junk room. Everything in there was either broken or just condemned.

I used my might to push open the door. It was as if something was resting on it. The door opened and then there was a loud crash.

Proves that I was right.

The place wasn't really filled up, there were spaces here and there, waiting to be filled up with some other junk.

What fell was a black coffin. Don't ask, Gabe wanted to prank me once and he bought it. He later left it here.

"That'd be good," Armani mumbled and walked to the black coffin that rested on the dusty floor. He stood at the head and slid his fingers underneath the coffin, ready to lift it up.

"Come on and help me," he grumbled. I made my way beside him and lifted it up with him, dragging it to an empty part of the room and rested it on the wall.

He opened the coffin and it was surprising how it was still clean after so many months. He entered inside and before he closed the door, he ordered.