Book #2 & #3

Sorry if anyone thought this was an actual update, I wanted to let you guys know that this story is now part of a trilogy. The second book is already finished. It's called 'Let Your Heart Soar.' The summary is:

Cassidy and Danny have been friends forever. Now that Danny has finally confessed his love to her, the couple is engaged. Cassidy can't wait to married and she's never been happier, but when a few groupies and fights get in the way, will the wedding still be on?

You can read it here if you want: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7181936-let-your-heart-soar-danny-worsnop-fan-fic-a-love

The third book is about Cassidy and Danny's daughter, Grace who comes up in the epilogue of book #2. It's called 'You Put the Music in My Heart.' The summary is:

Grace Worsnop is the daughter of Danny and Cassidy Worsnop. She is now a senior and is best friends with Ben and Sam Bruce's son Max. Despite Grace's sensible and introverted behavior, Max is loud and obnoxious. Even though he can get annoying, Grace knows she couldn't get by without him. When Max convinces Grace to attend a party with him, she thinks she'll just end up sitting around all night while he does his two favorite things: get drunk and have sex with some random girl. Instead, Max persuades Grace to drink and succeeds to get her wasted. When the two wake up the next morning left to piece together the previous night, she figures out that she slept with her best friend. Will they be able to put the forgotten moment behind or will their friendship be destroyed?

You can read that one here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/17628925-you-put-the-music-in-my-heart-danny-worsnop-fan

Also, if you like Ben Bruce as we'll as Danny, I also have a fan fic about him. It's calls 'Open Your Heart' and the summary is:

Ben and Lila were best friends in high school, but Lila always had a secret crush on Ben. She never thought he would feel the same, so she never confessed her feelings. Little did she know, he had been in love with her since the first time he laid eyes on her. Soon, Ben's band Asking Alexandria gets signed and starts touring. The friends end up losing touch and don't see each other for three years. Lila misses her old best friend every day and the same goes for Ben. What will happen when Ben finally returns to England after touring and they see each other again? Will they keep their feelings bottle up or embark on the journey we call love?

You can read it here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/14511205-open-your-heart-ben-bruce-fan-fic