Maxon's Letters

January 17  ,                                                                                                                                                                                Dear America,

Everyday that we are apart, the memories fade, but the pain grows, which is exactly the opposite of what the effect of time is supposed to be. Is this the result of loosing my only love. Are you wondering, as am I, if we should try again? I know its to late but i don't care. Or do you truly want to say goodbye forever? I had hoped for a love that would last forever, but I'm thinking that that will not happen. I still hold on to the dream that we may get the chance to try again.

- Yours, Maxon

December 11,                                                                                                                                                                            Dear America,

Being apart from you is like feeling death in slow motion. I constantly think about how things could have been. But what could we do about it now? I'm lost without you and can't think about anything but what our life could have  been. Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine you. I know you are hurting as much as I am, but I don't want you to. I love you, and I'm so sorry.  You have given me so much happiness. I miss you so much, and i fear that loosing you is driving me crazy. Don't let our love fade away. I'm waiting for you to come back to my arms, and make the sun shine once again on these stormy times.

-  I Love you America, Maxon

September 8,                                                                                                                                                           America,

  I keep telling myself that soon things are going to get easier, and that one of these days I'm not going to miss you as much. As I lie awake at night, all I can think about is how badly I want you to be in my arms again. To just be able to hold you close. I remember the time we spent together, and the things we have done. During the days, I spend my time daydreaming about what we could do if you were here, its a wonder  I get any work done at all. I think about all the things I want to do and the places I want to visit but none of it seems appealing without you. In the meantime I think about the day you will come back and share the days and nights with me again.

- Maxon

February 18 ,                                                                                                                                                                             Dear America,

I was thinking about you today. I was thinking how well we fit together. I feel like we are parts of a puzzle that fit together perfectly, and we are only hole when we are together. I thought I was happy before I met you,but now in know what true happiness is. You have changed my life for the better in so many ways. Those five months were the best months of my life and this past year without you has been a nightmare. I promise that I will always be there for you. I love you, and I hope I will see you again. 

- Love Maxon

October 29 ,                                                                                                                                                                America,

The months and years are slipping by and  I can't tell you how much  I love you, that my life is not complete without you anymore.  I don't think i told you how loving you had improved the quality of my life, and it has not been the same  since you left, I'm not the same. You made me a better person and a better king.I wonder if you know how much I looked forward to the simple things we shared, like our talks after dinner or our walks in the garden after a long workday. It was a great stress reliever to tell you the days events and just listen to you talk. I can't even imagine my life now without all the things we enjoyed together-- our passionate kisses, crazy long talk fest, and even our fights. Through the days and through the nights I will always be there for you. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you, Darling. You meant everything to me. 

I will forever be yours, Maxon

I read the letters over and over again, comforted by Maxon's words. Some of his letters were old and some I could tell were more recent . He truly thought about me all the time. I wanted to go run to him and hug the hell out of him. I wanted to go kiss him and tell him I love him and missed him just as much as he missed me... but i couldn't . 

I held the letters close. Having a piece of Maxon close to me made me feel safe.He would have to find me eventually right? If he loves me as much as he claims to, then he will have to come looking for me. I hoped that he was keeping the twins safe. If kriss is crazy enough to do this to me there is no telling what she would do then to them. I quickly hide the letters so that Kriss will not find them, and pray that someone will get me out of here.