After school?

Hello! I am Lee Y/n and I am 16 y/o, my parents' company is going bankrupt soon, and even my friends won't talk to me anymore except Chia, Melody, and Cecilia, they are the only ones who know how I feel and what I'm going through but mostly we don't see each other that much at school so I would get bullied easily by Hyuna and her girls because my family was going bankrupt.

~AT SCHOOL~

I was walking down the hallway to go to my locker with Melody; when we reached our locker, we started grabbing the stuff we needed for our classes. Melody was done first, so she already left for her class; now I was by myself...not entirely by myself. Hyuna and her group of friends were there too, and they were walking straight at me.

Hyuna) "Hey look who it is! It's the famous Y/n, what are you doing?"

Momo) "Are you waiting for us to give you a special present?"

Y/n) "No, I was just getting my stuff for class"

Joy) "where is my homework you low life?"

Y/n) "Yah I'm not a low life......"

Hyuna) "Ahaha, your not a low life?"

After she said that I rushed to my classroom hoping she won't follow until I realized that we have the same classes.....oh just great!!!

Teacher) " Sit down girls"

Ugh, can't this day get any better?

Hyuna) "Ah teacher I need to tell the class something"

Joy) "and everybody needs to know"

Teacher) "okay what is it"

Momo) "Lee Y/n"

Hyuna) "Company is going"

Joy) "Bankrupt soon"

After what they said everybody looked at me in a shocked expression even the teacher, I got mad and stood up.

Y/n) "Yes I know that I am Going bankrupt but do you really have to let out personal information Hyuna!?"

Hyuna) "I can do whatever I want because  my father is the chairman of the Oh family"

Y/n) "Oh that's great to know but does your father know who you are when you are outside of his house?!"

Hyuna) "Of course he would because I am  kind and a good daughter to the family unlike you"

Y/n) "Oh so does he know that after school you go out with a guy? A different one every other day too"

Joy) "How did you know?"

Y/n) "Oh I have my ways"

Teacher) "Okay Y/n you can sit down for now and you three girls go sit at the front"

~AT LUNCH~

Chia) "Have you heard about the rumor that is going around the school?"

Cecilia) "How did it get out Y/n?"

Y/n) "Oh that rumor well Hyuna told the whole class so yea"

Melody+Chia+Cecilia) "WHAT"

^ring ring^

Y/n) "Be quiet and let me talk on the phone"

Y/n) "Hello?"

Mom) "Y/n"

Y/n) "Yes mom?"

Mom) "After school dress up nicely with your friends and come to the party"

Y/n) "what party?"

Mom) "oh you know the party that we have been invited to?"

Y/n) "Ahhhh okay I will see you there"