Back home

We quickly packed up when we got home and drove to the airport and we got there we quickly grab our stuffs and got on the plane.
-on the plane-
It was the usual bc Yoongi fell asleep and i was just looking out at the beautiful view.
-at home-
Y/n) "Oh Oppa"
Yoongi) "yes?"
Y/n) "umm i need your help with a project at school"
Yoongi) "okay what is it?"
Y/n) "well i need a lot of help like from other people too bc it's for dance class"
Yoongi) "oh that i did it before and sure I'll make the others come over too to help out you and your friends"
Y/n) "thank you Oppa"
We went inside the house and went straight to the dance rooma dn warm upa bit and soon acter that everybody started showing up
Chaily) "No way your back we better catch up later"
Chiamee) "well i hoped you had fun"
Pachia) "eh I didn't miss you"
Melody) "ugh Pachia, its okay she did miss you and i did too now lets get started"
Jimin) "I hope you girls are ready"
Y/n) "we are now lets get started"
After working on a dance choreography for like the whole day we finally finished now all we need is to record.

Y/n) "that was awesome!!!"
Taehyung) "yay we are done now me and chiamee gotta go back home bc we have family meetings"
Melody) "oh okay um Tae can you take me home too"
Taehyuung) "of course"
Pachia) "um i think I'll make that girls take me home"
Y/n) "oh okay then"
Hoseok) "and looks like Jin is taking us home"
Yoongi) "okay bye"
Jungkook) "bye"
After everybody left me and yoongi went to go take showers and went to our own bedrooms and sleep, we have seperate bedrooms.