1st day of work

~At school~
I was walking to dance class, and when I walked away, I saw my girls and went up to them.
Y/n) "Hey"
Cecelia) "OMO, Y/n, how did it go yesterday? You didn't even text us!!"
Y/n) "I was fine and besides we made up so now were okay, and I got a job as a secretary at his class company"
Chia) "Wow Really, I want a job too"
Melody) "OMO Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend what should i say?!?"
Y/n) "DUH say yes to him you idiot"
Melody) "🤣🤣Okay"
Cecelia) "does anyone have Hoseok number??"
Y/n) "no but i can ask for it"
Cecelia) "thanks"
Chia) "Jungkook gave me his phone number but i never texted him back, i know right i'm a savage"
Y/n) "I guess, i mean we are a weird group of friends!!"
Melody) "you bet we are🤣"
Teacher) "Okay class so for your dance project i want your group to dance with other people, kinda like outsiders from school"
Y/n) "does it matter about how much people we can dance with?"
Teacher) "I don't care how much people but not over 15 people"
Melody) "Okay thank you Miss"
Hyuna) "so does that mean we can do any type of dance?"
Teacher) "Must be appropriate"
Joy) " ugh fine"
Teacher) "Oh and today we have a new student and she has every class with you
Y/n so i hope you guys will get along together"
Y/n) "Yay new member for us"
Teacher) "co,e in"
Mee) "uh hi everybody my name is Mee and nice to meet you guys"
Y/n) "Mee! Over here"
Hyuna) "No come over here Mee"
Joy) "yea we are rich and we could buy you stuff unlike them"
Mee) "I'll go with Y/n"

-At Lunch-
Cecelia) "Hey Mee! Over here"
Mee) "O okay"
Pa-Chia) "so nice to have new friends"
Melody) "welcome to the group"
Mee) "ahh thank you"
Chia) "anyone want to hangout after school, my place"
Cecelia) "I'll go"
Melody) "Me too"
Y/n) "I have to go to work so I can't, how about Mee go for me? Oh and we will invite you to our group chat"
Mee) "oh okay then but who was those girls?"
Melody) "Oh those girls well stay away from them because they are the bullys of the school"
Cecelia) "we wanted you to be in our group because we don't want you to become a bully"
Y/n) "do you have any brothers or sisters?"
Mee) "I do and my brother is Kim Taehyung"
Melody) "OMO well nice to meet you Mee, I am Taehyung's girlfriend"
Mee) "Oh so your the girl he always talk about, i can see why he likes you"
Chia) "oh thats great now we can be even better friends"
Cecelia) "well lets go to dance class"
-Dance class-
-Y/n group-

(Imagine this is you guys dancing)
-hyuna group-

-after school-
Y/n) "BYE guy I'll text you guys later!!"
Cecelia) "OKAY"
After we said our goodbyes, Yoongi came to pick me up and when we got home i went to go change...
-this is what you wore-

When you got done you went down the stairs and walked to the car because Yoongi was waiting in the car, when you got in Yoongi told the driver to drive back to the company

-at the company-
Wow it's so big and i forgot that Yoongi own the most famous company ever, when i walked in people were staring at me, then Yoongi yelled something out.
Yoongi) "Okay guys this is going to be my new secretary and she is young, but she can still do stuff like adults so please treat her like a younger sister"
Everyone) "Yes sir"
Yoongi) "okay follow me up to your office"
Y/n) "O-okay"
We went to the elevator and went up, when we reached the floor we got of and he took me to a desk in front of the CEO room.
Yoongi) "this is your desk so if anyone want to talk to me you have to call first"
Y/n) "Oh okay"
Yoongi) "Oh and Taehyung's sister is also going to work here and you guys are the same age, so have fun"
Y/n) "oh okay"
I waited for awhile and as expected i saw Mee walking straight to the desk.
Mee) "OMO y/n do you work here too!?"
Y/n) "yes i do! Yay i wont be lonely"
Mee) " oh so your his wife?"
Y/n) "how did you know that"
Mee) "oh relax Taehyung told me and besides were just like brother and sister to each other nothing more"
Y/n) "oh okay then"