HoneyMoon#3

I woke up feeling tire and sore😁 in an comfortable cuddling position, when i looked up and saw the most beautiful man hugging me was probably just a dream but it wasn't so i woke up and went to take a shower since past night was a messy night.
After i got done taking a shower i went to the kitchen to cook something to eat for breakfast, as i was cooking i felt a pair of arm around my waist so as i quickly glance back i saw Yoongi's face and quickly turned back to cooking since I don't want the food to burn.
Yoongi) "are you just going to ignore me now?"
Y/n) "N..n..no but im cooking and I don't want the food to burn"
Yoongi) "Oh okay then, hurry up and cook we need energy today so we could go around more in Bora Bora"
Y/n) "Oh yes that well go sit down then"
Yoongi) "but i still want to hug you😉"
Y/n) "maybe later but.........when we get back home"
Yoongi) "well happy birthday i hope you liked my present"
Y/n) "YAH don't talk about that......"
Yoongi) "Oh okay"
Y/n) "the food is done!!"
Yoongi) "is it good as your mother told me?"
Y/n) "Of course it does"
Yoongi) "its really good but your better"
Y/n) "YAH I TOLD YOU TO STOP"
Yoongi) "okay okay Jagiya"
Y/n) "better"
Yoongi) "now call me Oppa"
Y/n) "UGH"
Yoongi) "Hey i won last night so!"
Y/n) "FINE"
After we ate we went around to go shopping since it's the last day on our Honeymoon.

Note-im back with another chapter guys and i think maybe next week is the next chapter!✌🏻🤩😁