Wedding dress

When we got ther i quickly opened the door and walked a little away from Yoongi since he is not looking very well✌🏻😂😏Sunmi came out of the car and i quickly ranned to her and we stood there waiting for Mrs.Min to finish talking to the owner of the wedding shop.
When we got in there was a lot of dresses to choose from there was a few that caught my eyes so i grabbed Sunmi hands and dragged her to the dresses that i was looking at.
Sunmi) "Wow Y/n you have very good taste in fashion"
Y/n) "Oh thank you"
After awhile i finally went to go try on the dresses there was like five of them but they were a little to big for my body so i took the last one on the hanger and put it on.........It was beautiful and in fact it fits me, I walked out of the dressing room for the fifth time and i saw Sunmi and Mrs.Min looking at me with their jaws dropped and started smiling like crazy.
Sunmi) "OMO Y/N LETS TAKE THIS ONE"
Mrs.Min) "UM HOW MUCH IS THIS MISS?!?!"
Miss) "Its about 138 dollars Mrs.Min"
Mrs.Min) "Were taking thia one here is the money"
After we paid we left the ladys room and i saw Yoongi just sitting there waiting for us to come out with Mr.Min next to him.
Mr.Min) "Are you guys ready?"
Sunmi) "Yes Appa lets go home because these two need to rest before the wedding tomorrow"
Mr.Min) "Right lets go home Yoongi"
Yoongi) "I called my driver to come pick me and Y/n up so you guys go on ahead"
Sunmi) "Aw okay then,(Whisper)"good luck y/n"
When they left it was just me and Yoongi walking to the car when we got to the car we went inside.
In the car was just an awkward silence between us two because the driver was blocked off by the sound proof wall.
Y/n) " hey um sorry about earlier"
Yoongi) "Hm oh that well i know it was just an accident, make sure to never do that again"
Y/n) "So your not mad?"
Yoongi) "Well i am still mad but i have to forgive you"
Y/n) "Oh o—"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KISSED
Omo i should stop him right?
But he is going to get mad at me...
WHATEVER
I pushed him off of me and started wiping my lips as if i had ate something disgusting, UGH
Yoongi) "Oh um sorry"
Y/n) "No no its okay....."
Yoongi)) "Are you sure?"
Y/n) "Mhm"
Yoongi) "Okay😁"

Note-hey guys sorry for late update but i am becoming tired of the story bc its too boring and im also out of ideas so i hope you guys will understand.🤔✌🏻😆🤪😊👍🏻❤️💕🤩