Yoongi

After i was done cooking i took the food and brought it to the studio room and placed it down in front of Yoongi and making sure for it not to spill because he was in my studio, I don't know why but some how today he is really different.
After he ate the food i took it back to the kitchen sink and washed the dishes, when i was done Yoongi was behind me holding my shoes.
Yoongi) "Hey lets get going before it gets to lunch time"
Y/n) " oh right i forgot um lets go"
Yoongi) " hurry my family is in the car waiting for us"
When we went out to the car Yoongi opened the door and was arguing with his mom to take his own car but then he loses so he went in the car but there was no space.
Mrs.Min) "Oh dear well Y/n sit on Yoongi's laps until we get there, can you do that?"
Y/n) "Uhh i guess"
When i sat down on his laps he looked at his mom with an evil stare then turned to me and whispered something to me.
Yoongi) "Yah you better not move a lot since your sitting on my laps"
Y/n) "I'll try not to move......"
But when we went to the wedding store there was a few bumps so yea......, I couldn't stay in one place so I accidentally jumped on him due to the bumps and he glared at me, I whispered sorry to him and continued not to move but it didn't help i did it again due to the bumps, then i started feeling something..........something HARD?!?!?!?!?
OMO DID I DO THAT OMG HE IS GOING TO KILL ME I DID SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND HE IS GOING TO KILL ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO OH DEAR IM IN TROUBLE WHEN WE GET HOME!!!!!!!

Note-Hello people im vack and i just needed to kick some stuff in so there you go!!!😂✌🏻