The wedding

I woke up extra early to call my girls to come over to my moms house and help me get ready because today was the wedding and i was feeling a little nervous so as they came over we started getting into business and packing my luggage for the honeymoon which we are going to Bora Bora.
Y/n) "Are you guys ready to see me?"
Chialy) "Yep"
Pachia) "Hurry up women you are taking forever"
Chiamee) "come on I heard that it was really pretty"
Melody) "HURRY WE CANT WAIT ANYMORE"
Y/n) "Ugh okay here i come"

Y/n) "Are you guys ready to see me?"Chialy) "Yep"Pachia) "Hurry up women you are taking forever"Chiamee) "come on I heard that it was really pretty"Melody) "HURRY WE CANT WAIT ANYMORE"Y/n) "Ugh okay here i come"

Chiamee) "Wow wayyyy better then i expected!!!!!"
Melody) "Cant wait for me to get ibto a wedding dress and you are only like idk 16!!"
Pachia) "OMO it suits you so well!"
Chialy) "Ehhh w...w..why am i..i....i 😭😭😭"
Y/n) "Its okay im still gonna be the same old Y/n"
Chiamee) "I hope so now lets get going!"
-at wedding place-
As i got out of the car the girls were already inside and i saw my Father standing there waiting for me, when i walked up to him the doors opened and we started walking slowly down the aisle and when i looked up i saw Yoongi standing there with a cute gummy smile, UGH why so cute, when we reached the place of where im suppose to be my Father left me and there i stood, standing in front of Yoongi.

Preach) "Will you Min Yoongi take Lee Y/n as your beloved wife?"
Yoongi) "I will😊"
Preach) "Will you Lee Y/n take Min Yoongi as your beloved husband?"
Y/n) "um I..i..i do☺️"
Preach) " i will now announce you two as Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride!"
Now i was really nefvous and panicking becaused we only kissed once, next thing i knew was that a pair of hands holding my head up(because i was short)and he kissed me more like a quick peck on the lips and then I heard some clapping around us, thats when i turned to look at the crowds and smile but before i knew it Yoongi picked me up in bridal style and started walking to the car, i was about to scream but then he looked at me which made my heart skipped a beat, yea thats how i feel like.
Note-Wassup guys i know that it has been some long time but im sorry im taking my time and school EOG is coming so a lot of review homeworks for me and i hope you guys understand💕✌🏻❤️👍🏻😁