26

Well after awhile the doctor came out and told me that she was lucky she came here on time or else she could've gotten worst.
Doctor) "have she been alright these past few day?"
Y/n) "she was fine just a couple of fever but none other then that"
Doctor) "Oh well you see Minwo is the type of person who will get sick easily so I recommend you to keep her home schooled and make sure she always where a mask when she goes out"
Y/n) "ok so nothing serious?!?"
Doctor) "nothing serious and she can leave the hospital today but you have to pay for the bills"
Y/n) "when do i paid?"
Doctor) "today will be good because if you another day we might be really busy"
Y/n) "um I'll pay today but how much is it?"
Doctor) "go to the front and ask"
Y/n) "oh okay"
Minwo) "Eomma?"
Y/n) "Minwo....oh I'm glad that you are fine!"
Minwo) "I'm fine Eomma, when i grow up i want to help you not feel sick"
Y/n) "oh okay then but how about lets go home and eat?"
Minwo) "Ok Eomma"
I went to the front and ask for the bills
Y/n) "ah excuse me but i would like to pay the bills"
Nurse) "whats the patients name?"
Y/n) "Minwo, um Lee Minwo"
Nurse) "oh well the bills are already paid by someone named Min Yoongi"
Y/n) "Yoongi?"
Nurse) "he is sitting right there"
I turned around to see Yoongi sitting there with no
expression.
Y/n) "thank you, I'll take Minwo out now"
Nurse) "ah okay have a safe way home and don't get sick Minwo!"
Minwo) "Yes Unnie!"
Y/n) "Minwo, lets go say thank you to Me.Min"
Minwo) "okay!"
She ranned towards Yoongi with the biggest smile ever, i followed behind making sure she doesn't fall.
Minwo) "Ajussi thank you!"
Yoongi) "for what?"
Y/n) "for...paying the bills.."
Yoongi) "ah thats not a problem, but where is your husband, shouldn't he be here too?"
Y/n) "he isn't really with us anymore..."
Yoongi) "oh, hey Minwo how old are you?"
Minwo) " i am Five!"
Yoongi) "Five?"
He looks at me confused
Yoongi) "Five? Like the year we got divorced?"
Y/n) "yes anyway Minwo lets go"
Minwo) "can i go stay at ajussi house Eomma!"
Y/n) "no way Minwo, I dont trust him"
Yoongi) "you don't trust me?"
Y/n) "no i dont, so Minwo lets go home"
Minwo) "Eomma......you never said that to me before.."
Y/n) "Minwo, i dont trust him because he is a bad man..."
Yoongi) "aish y/n if she wants to stay with me let her stay with me."
Minwo) "Eomma!"
Y/n) "I can't take this anymore, Minwo I'm telling you that i dont want you to go with him because he is a bad person, if you want to go with him.....don't call me Eomma ever again..."
Minwo) "Fine! I'll go with ajussi and leave you!"
Y/n) "FINE GO IF YOU WANT, just, just don't call me Eomma anymore...."
Yoongi) "your just gonna leave her?"
Y/n) "what can i do about it, if she wants you to take care of her you take of her, just make sure that when she goes to school she doesn't get bullied like me...."
I turned around and started crying then i walked out and went home, when i reached home everything is just so lonely.
Without Minwo I'm so lonely, what am i suppose to do now, it's okay as long as she is happy I'm fine right?
I couldn't go to sleep at all without Minwo next to me, Instead i cried all night and cried for a whole week straight.....