Chapter 20

As I was walking back to the desk to grab my stuff and wait for Yoongi, for the meeting, a girl came up to me and said.
???) "Hey is Yoongi inside"
Y/n) " yes he is but you can't go in"
???) "why not"
Y/n) "he has a visitor"
???) "who?"
Y/n) "His Grandmother"
???) "Oh well then tell him that i am here"
Y/n) "I can't-"
???) "I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO IN, YOU UGLY BITCH"
Y/n) "Oh...um whats your name.."
Kara) "Kara"
Y/n) "Sir you have a visitor"
Yoongi) "Who?"
Y/n) "Your G..g..girlfriend"
Yoongi) "WHAT?!?!"
Y/n) "would you like her to come in?"
Yoongi) "yes please let her come in and you come in to take Grandma out"
Y/n) "o....okay"
Y/n) "ah follow me"
Kara) "okay"
Y/n) "sir she is here"
Kara) "YOONGI!"
Yoongi) "KARA!!"
Grandma) "Ugh this girl has no respect!"
Kara) "oh I'm so sorry"
Grandma) "whatever, Y/n take me out of here"
Y/n) "yes Ma'am"
I was walking grandma out to my desk and gave her some paper to sign since she haves to, then suddenly she starts looking a little pale..
Y/n) "Grandma are you alright?"
Grandma) "Oh sweetie I don't know..."
Chiamee) "here take a seat"
Y/n) "do you need anything?"
Grandma) "no i think I'm good"
Chiamee) "can you walk?"
Grandma) "yes i think i can"
She tried to get up and she did but she lost her balance and fell, she hit her head on the floor pretty bad and is having trouble breathing since i went to medical school before i tried to see if her pulse was normal but it wasn't, she started having seizures!
Y/n) "CHIAMEE CALL THE HOSPITAL QUICK"
Chiamee) " OMG OKAY"
Some other people came i think their name was Leo, Chris, And Woozi.
Y/n) "WOOZI I NEED YOU TO GET LIKE A BAG OR SOMETHING SOFT TO PUT HER HEAD ON AND LEO You NEED TO CALL MRS. MIN AND MR. MIN, CHRIS I NEED YOU TO GO GET YOONGI NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE DOING!"
Everybody) "OKAY"
Yoongi came out of his office as fast as he can, Her seizure has stopped, Kara came out looking worried but i did saw a few hickey on her neck which breaks....my heart.
Soon the ambulance came and took grandma to the hospital, Chiamee and I was just panicing, Yoongi just glance at me and went with Kara to his office..again.
Chiamee) "aren't you heart broken....."
Y/n) "of course I am, why won't I.."
I said as a tear dropped on my cheeks.......
Y/n) "I think I'm gonna go home...."
Chiamee) "me too because I ain't dealing with their business"
We both left and went outside, She went home and I just decided to go back to the school bc it's just 5:12pm, i went into the office and ask if I could borrow some money from my student bank account, and I got a few hundreds, i went home and started packing my stuff, as soon as i did i went to go find an apartment for me to live because I am not living with a husband who doesn't think about their wife.