Chapter 24

-5 year later-
Y/n) "Yah Minwo! Wake up, lets go shopping today!"
Minwo) "Okay eomma, are auntys gonna go too?"
Y/n) "no it's just you and me today"
Minwo) "okay lets go!"
After we got ready we left, we thought we should go shopping for some clothes since Minwo is going to start school soon.
(If your wonderinf what happened, Yoongi and Y/n got divorced, through the years Y/n opened her own mini cafe, the other girls are still hanging out with the boys and some got married, as for yoongi he is in love woth Kara so they are still together but you didn't care aboit him anymore and he doesn't even know that you have his child)
I took Minwo into a store and we were walking around the clothing aisle.
Y/n) "Minwo stay close okay?"
.....
Y/n) "Minwo??"
I turned around, i saw no Minwo anywhere, I started to panic! I walk to look arounand ask people near me if they seen him......
Staff) "If anyone has lost a little girl please come to the front to get her we will give you 5 minute to come up here" they said through the speakers
That Minwo so I started rushing to the front desk to see a man and women holding onto Minwo's hand while Minwo was crying!

Y/n) "Minwo!!"
Minwo) "eomma!"
I rushed towards her and hugged her.
Y/n) "where did you go?!?!"
Minwo) "i went to see pretty shoes"
Y/n) "you should tell me where you were going! I was worried sick!"
Man) "um miss?"
Y/n) "yea?"
Man) "is she your child?"
Y/n) "yes she is, i am so sorry for the trouble, here is my card if you need anything"
Man) "Lee Y/n?"
Y/n) "yes that is my name"
Man) "so you changed your surname"
Y/n) "what do you mean?"
I looked up to the man and my jaws dropped..,
Y/n) "Y-y..you!"
Man) "wow im surprised that you even had a kid after our divorced"
Y/n) "w..w...well thank you"
I quickly grabbed Minwo hands and left the store not wanting to draw attention from the workers.
Minwo) "Eomma, who was that?"
Y/n) "that is someone you should stay away from!"
Minwo) "can you tell who he is to me?"
Y/n) "(sigh) he... he is your...Appa..."
Minwo) "Appa? I thought Appa didn't love you and ran away.."
Y/n) "that is also true but Minwo-ah you will understand when you get older, your only 4-5 right now and you already know too much"