Ignored😔

After he yelled at me, I went to my room, grabbed some clothes, and left the house. I called Chia and told her everything that happened, and she let me go to her house and stay there for a few days.
When I went to Chia's house, I went to the guest room and slept because I was already tired enough.
~Next Day~
I woke up and got ready to go to school with Chia. When we got to school, we split up, and I went to my locker to grab my stuff for class today.
Hyuna) " aw look who it is, it's Y/n"
Joy) "no protection today?"
IU) "Yay does that mean fun?!"
Momo) "Of course it does"
Hyuna) "hm what should we do to you?"
IU) "how about we...hit?"
Joy) "Good idea IU"
After IU said that they started punching and kicking me, they left me sitting in the hallway in pain, when i got to class everyone looked at me shocked even the teachers because I've have never been beat up before at school until today.
Teacher) "Go to the nurse and i will tell the girls to go see you after class"
Y/n) I'm fine"
Teacher) "are you sure?"
Y/n) "yes I'm sure"
Teacher) " okay?"
After that class started and when class was done I didn't even care and walked straight to the cafeteria and went to go sit with Cecelia and them.
Cecelia) "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!?!!"
Y/n) "yea I'm fine"
Melody) "we heard about what happened yesterday"
Y/n) "oh that, well i wished i have never agreed to get married to that guy"
Chia) "you should get change Y/n"
Y/n) "No, I will stay like this then change when i get home, i mean your house"

Chia) "oooookay?"

Cecelia"OMO Jimin just texted me and said if I want to go out with him"
Melody) "Yea go it's your chance"
Chia) "Well it depends"
Chialy) "I'll say.....no to him"
Y/n) "awww why Cecelia"
Chialy) "I don't really like him....."
Melody) "Aww come on"
Chia) "why are you not going out with him"
Cecelia) "I see him as a older brother and not a boyfriend"
Pa-Chia) "Ohh so who do you like"
Chialy) "Hmmm Hoseok?"
Y/n) "Really!!"
Melody) "He is a great man"
~After School~
We were chatting and teasing Cecelia while we were walking out of the school, When we walked out we saw Taehyung and we said bye to Melody, We also saw Chia's car and right before I went in the car someone grabbed my right arm.

I turned to look who it was and it was Hyuna, she grabbed me at pushed me to the ground, Chia and Cecelia tried to help me but was held back by the other three girls, I was being hit and kicked until someone pushed her off of me.
Hyuna) " Oppa you came to save me"
Yoongi) "no i will never ever help a someone like you"
Hyuna) " Oppa, they were lying to you!"
Cecelia) "IN YOUR DREAMS"
Chia) "Yea you came at a good time Yoongi or else Y/n would be in the
hospital"
Yoongi) " I'm taking her home"
Chia) " oh okay, and here is her clothes"
Yoongi) " ahh thank you"
Cecelia) "good luck Y/n, text us if anything happens"
Y/n) " okay"

After i said that i left with Yoongi, when were in the car I was just quiet because I'm scared to talk to him like what if he yells at me again......
Yoongi) "why did you leave yesterday at night"
Y/n) "......"
Yoongi) "Okay then...."
When we got to Yoongi's house i grabbed my stuff and before i walked in Yoongi grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.
Yoongi) "hey, I'm sorry about yesterday, yesterday my head was hurting and i had a lot of stuffs to do, thats why i yelled at you and I'm sorry for calling you a child"
Y/n) "it's fine"
I went into the house as fast as i can to get away from him, and i went to my room to change and went downstairs to the dance studio

(Y/n is red hair girl)
Yoongi) " Do you want me to teach you another song by BTS?"
Y/n) "Sure"

(Imagine just you two)
Y/n) "Is that hidden song?"
Yoongi) "it's not it's part of the album"
Y/n) "I never heard of it before?"
Yoongi) "It's not out yet"
Y/n) "then how did you...."
Yoongi) "should i tell you?"
Y/n) "tell me what"
Yoongi) "maybe on our honeymoon"
Y/n) "i forgot about that"
Yoongi) " really, well do you want a job?"
Y/n) "sure that would be nice"
Yoongi) "do you want to be a secretary?"
Y/n) "I don't know but i could try"
Yoongi) " but your only 17"
Y/n) "it's okay i can handle it"
Yoongi) "okay then, how about you work at my company as my secretary"
Y/n) "uh sure when do i start"
Yoongi) "how about i pick you up tomorrow at school and take you home to change then go to the Company"
Y/n) " okay"

Note-hey guys im back with another chapter i hope you guys like it!!!😍❤️😘👍🏻

F