Chapter 22

-next week-
I woke early today and got ready to go to work. After awhile the door ring so i went to go open it up.
Chiamee) "YAH YOU STUPID LITTLE ASS"
She was about to hit me!
Y/n) "Okay okay i get it geez!"
Chiamee) "do you know that everybody is worried sick for you!?!?
Y/n) "i gave the apartment number so you should be happy about it!"
Chiamee) "you know what I'll tell you after work, we have. A bitch coming BYE I'll invite the other girls"
Y/n) "make sure nobody knows!"
Chiamee) "OKAY!!!"
After she left I grabbed my bag and keys then locked the doors then ranned down to the restaurant.
Manager) "oh you made it yay! Okay so what can you do?"
Y/n) "I can be a waitress the dish washer, basically anything"
Manager) "okay that great then that means you can fill in if the workers are not here but for today you would be the waitress!"
Y/n) "Okay thank you"
After my greetings to the other workers i quickly grabbed the stuff i need and went to a table, after they ordered i went to the food counter and put the sticky notes on the top where the cookers can get them and went to another table because today is a really busy day!.
-few hours later-
It was diner time so we changed the menus and put the dinner deserts menus up!
Manager) "ah Y/n, that table with girls wants to talk with you so this can be your break time"
Y/n) "oh okay then thank you sunbanium!"
I walked to the table with girls and saw chiamee and them so i got exited and went to sit with them.
Y/n) "did you guys wait long?"
Chialy) "No but god damn you look worn out!"
Pachia) "anyway how are you?"
Y/n) "same old y/n"
Melody) "I wish you were back"
Y/n) "ehhh why that?"
Chialy) "yes you really need to come back because we have a bitch who is annoying taking your place!"
Chiamee) "literally she is like coming to Yoongi's office everyday now"
Melody) "the worst"
Pachia) "did i tell you that blackpink had a comeback?"
Y/n) "I saw it and it was the best!"
Chiamee) "i learned the dance"
Melody) "i did a little but hey we're here to stay with you!"
Y/n) "no way did you guys ask your parents?"
Pachia) "we just said that we are going on vacation for like probably like 1 year"
Chialy) "one year and they trust us with chiamee!"
Chiamee) "as long as I don't see that bitchs face im good"
Y/n) "well thrn head back to the apartment because i have work"
Chiamee) "hey manager can we work here with Y/n?"
Manager) "sure because we need more staffs so all you guys be waitress tonight for dinner and deserts"
Us) "YES SUNBANIUM"
-after work-
We were walking home catching up on stuffs like about the last two weeks! But i heard about Kara the most.....
Y/n) "wait!"
Chialy) "what?"
Y/n) "t..t..that car!"
Melody) "what do you mean that car looks nice!"
Y/n) "no..no...no"
Pachia) "then what about the car?"
Y/n) "its...it's...it's YOONGI's car!"
Chiamee) "WHAT HOW IS HE HERE?"
Chialy) "YOUR PAPER!!"
Melody) "oh....."
Pachia) "where is it?!"
Melody) "i gave it to Taehyung......."
Chiamee) "ARE YOU CRAZY NOW YOONGI IS HERE WHERE DO WE GO!"
Y/n) "go in, what else"
We now in front of the door so now we are all holding our breathes, click was what i heard and opened the door.........I saw Yoongi there with the others oh and i forgot to mention one....Kara.
Taehyung) "Y...y...Y/n!?!?"
Hoseok) "we thought you were dead!!!"
Y/n) "you serious😒"
Jungkook) "who wouldn't?"
Seikjin) "you were gone for like two weeks and everybody is dying to see you again exept two people"
Y/n) "i see"
Namjoon) "at least you are safe and healthy!"
Y/n) "thank you?"
Melody) "anyway! What are we gonna do now Y'all?"
Chiamee) "you guys brought her!"
Pachia) "ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!!!"
Chialy) "too crazy to understand!"
Jimin) "we tried okay!!!"
Jungkook) "we tried but UGH SO ANNOYING!!"
Yoongi) "what are you guys talking about, and why are you here Y/n!?!?!"
Y/n) "1 this is my house 2 idk what you guys are talking about 3 why is Kara here as well with Yoongi?"
Chiamee) "you see we planned this but it didn't go well because(whispered "Kara is here) "
Y/n) "your kidding!!!"
Chialy) "nope!"
Y/n) "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD YOU SHITS!"
Jungkook) "RUN MOM IS MAD!!"
I been chasing ALL of them around exepts Yoongi and Kara, anyway yea i was chasing them around for quite a long time so basically we are playing freeztag by now.
Yoongi) "YAH STOP"
Seokjin) "why this is fun!"
Yoongi) "because Kara is tire imma take her home so you guys can stay with this little 17 y/o child!"
Y/n) "YAH IM NOT A LITTLE CHILD!"
Yoongi) "then what are you?"
Y/n) "IM A TEENAGER WHO IS JUST MESSING AROUND!"
Yoongi) "see that a child right there"
Y/n) "YAH YOU FRICKING SHITHEAD CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR"
Yoongi) "fine child, child, CHILD"
Y/n) "THATS IT!!😡"
That fricking triggered me so i went up to him and slapped him in the face as hard as i can which made him fell on the floor.
Yoongi) "you little shit"
He got up and grabbed your arm make you have nothing agaist him then Kara came in.
Kara) "i want to do it!"
Yoongi) "sure thing babe"
That hurts me because he used to called me that...next thing i knew i was slapped!
I quickly got up and grab a handful of her hair then pulled on it make her scream nobody stopped me because they know what im capable of, anyway i then pushed her to Yoongi, he caught her and looked at me with the disgusted look.
Y/n) "if you want her that bad then take her with you to my parents house to ask for the freaking god damn DIVORCED PAPER YOU FRICKIN JERK!"
He left with Kara to the car right after i said that and when he was gone i fell onto my knees snd started crying my eyes out because it hurts me so much....he did it with me but he probably already did it to Kara before me so i wasn't his first...it hurts because the person i love so much has another girl he cares for more than me it just hurts, everybody was now just coming over to comfort me but it didn't work becaused i cried even more so the guys left, it was just me and the girls now, i looked up at them with a weak smile then I suddenly felt something weird and everything turned black........