Chapter 23

I woke up and a complete white room, i looked around the room and saw melody sitting on a couch while the others were just walking around.
Y/n) "what happened to me?"
Chialy) "OMG finally your awake!"
Pachia) "You did something and didn't tell us!?!?!"
Y/n) "Wth are you talking about"
Melody) "ypu should know what we are talking about!"
Chiamee) "they did an awesone job finding out you little secret that you didn't even know"
Doctor) "ah hello Y/n, looks like you are ready for the news?"
Y/n) "what news?"
Doctor) "Your pregnant!"
Y/n) "IM WHAT!!!"
Doctor) "you have two choices you can either have the baby  or give birth to it and give it to others who can't have babys"
Y/n) "it's my child so....of course i will keep it"
Doctor) "okay we need your husband to come in and check with——"
Y/n) "NO!"
Doctor) "why not?"
Y/n) "my hisband and i are not on good terms right now...."
Doctor) "oh okay then oh and Btw the baby is most likely to be a girl!"
Y/n) "ah really?!?! Thank you!"
Melody) "CONGRATS!"
Chialy) "YASSS IM A AUNT"
Chiamee) "eh im still waiting for someone to have kids because i want to be an Aunty too"
Pachia) "OMG i get to be the cool aunt"
Melody) "and Chiamee the thing is not gonna happen until Tae and I get married!"
Y/n) "anyway when can i leave the hospital"
Doctor) "you can leave right now if you like but you just have to come in for appointments"
Y/n) "oh okay then!"

Note-hello people and sorry for late update but it's summer and there are lots of reason why i am not updating on time as i said but here is a chapter!!