Chapter 3: Who is Lu Feng?

"Boss, are you really the Seer Lu Feng?" The big guy asked. His name was apparently Liu Ming, a girly name for a macho dude.

"Yes, get everybody from the Black Eye gang here. I need to discuss something with them." Lu Feng acted cool and slowly nodded while turning his silhouette the other way.

"But boss, there's more than 300 of us. It'll take some time."

Lu Feng was still thinking through how he could meet all them. He did have something he wanted to discuss. Since he wasn't the old Lu Feng, he wanted to quit being the boss. He'd pass the job off to somebody else, like maybe Liu Ming.

Just at that time, Lu Feng's stomach growled.

While embarrassed, he did not talk or make any gestures concerning his embarrassment.

"Oh, just get all of them here by lunchtime."

"Yes, boss!" Liu Ming cheerfully replied and dashed away quickly to gather his fellow brothers.

'427, I'm hungry... I want to drink mango & peach juice.'

'You want to drink something that killed you?'

'It didn't kill me. I unknowingly killed myself. If only I had fresh mango & peach juice...'

'You, have a weird sense of humor.'

'What? I'm not joking?'

'...'

427 ended the conversation by not replying.

'427? Hey, 427?'

Not hearing the annoying system's voice, Lu Feng just gave up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The bathroom stalls were in pretty good conditions. It didn't have gross and unidentifiable organisms and it didn't smell too bad.

Lu Feng brought a towel, shampoo, body shampoo, conditioner, and a bath sponge.

427 came back again.

'Why do you have so many supplies for a shower? Do you even need conditioner?'

"Hey, it's not too much. I spent all my time in my lab and showered first when I got out. Not showering for days was stinky, so I showered squeaky clean whenever I came out of my lab. It eventually became a habit." Unknowingly, Lu Feng said this all out loud.

"Feng? What are you doing here? It's not your group's time to shower." A tall lanky boy who seemed older than Lu Feng by maybe 2 or 3 years looked towards Lu Feng in curiosity.

"Huh?" Lu Feng quickly browsed through his memories. His group, the people in his cell, were supposed to shower after lunch.

"Well, it's fine. At least you are showering. God knows why the others think not showering is manly. They're all pigs." The boy said in exasperation.

Lu Feng giggled. He remembered that this was one of the only people he got along with. His name was Ding Ye, a childhood friend and bro for life who was his right arm in the Black Eye gang. Lu Feng suddenly felt bad for Ding Ye. He had stolen his best friend's body.

"Um, hello Ding Ye. I'm not Lu Feng. I mean my name is Lu Feng but... gah. You know what, it's too hard to explain. I'll just say it straight. I'm not the Lu Feng that you used to know. I'm the Seer Lu Feng."

"Haha, stop joking! The Seer is too legendary of a person to joke about Feng."

Lu Feng had expected for people to not believe him but it still hurt a little when he experienced it.

Lu Feng sighed.

"Here, give me your hand."

Ding Ye relented and did so.