Chapter 4: The Origin of Mango & Peach Juice

"System 427, what do you know about your host?" One of the numerous Gods asked.

"Mr. God, all I know is that my host was previously known as a genius and is famous for predicting doomsdays. I do not know why his files have turned out like this." A blue-haired young man answered.

"System President, what do you remember from looking at his new file?"

"Esteemed One, I only remember that his birth date was unknown, his occupations were the Seer and Idol. Oh, his hobby besides the one with three question marks was drinking mango & peach juice." The president answered in a solemn and serious tone.

The murmurings of the Gods calmed down.

The God who was asking them questions told them that they could cut off the call.

The God turned around to his fellow Gods.

A Goddess fearfully trembled.

She softly asked, "Drinking mango & peach juice... I-is he back? No. No. No! DON'T LET HIM COMEBACK! HE MUST HAVE BEEN PREDICTING DOOMSDAYS BECAUSE HE ENJOYED DESTROYING WORLDS! DON'T LET HIM COME BACK!" She was near to becoming a mentally ill person as she screamed over and over again to not let HIM back.

"Athena, calm down. W-we aren't sure yet. Let's all hope that this is a malfunction by the data file." answered Guanyin. Even though she tried to be calm, everyone could see her trembling hands and lips.

"We should destroy him before he comes back!" exclaimed Bishamonten.

"We can't inform anyone of this matter unless we go out of the heavenly realm..." said a God from another universe.

Every God lived in the heavenly realm. The heavenly realm would only let one in and never out. Gods would be kept in the realm and wouldn't be allowed or be allowed to have contact outside. Escaping was impossible. All who tried went crazy or died.

Yes, Gods could die, and they never got a chance to reincarnate, not even the Gods specialized in that direction.

There were Gods who were expelled from the Heavenly Realm for recking it.

Actually, no, it wasn't Gods, it was a God. Yes, only one God in all of history had been expelled.

When expelled, the God would lose his memory & power and be reborn into a mortal body. It was the one chance to enjoy life before they would die again and never have the next chance at life.

This one God was one of the two most powerful Gods in the heavenly realm. He was known for being the most beautiful God, beating all the Goddesses who prided in their looks. He was intelligent, more so than all the Gods who were experts in education. He was strong, able to beat up all the Gods but one.

What could have gone wrong? Why was he so feared? Why was he banished?

It lied in only one factor.

He was the God of Destruction. Even the other Gods of destruction feared this God.

Except for one God, nobody knew where he came from. That one God was the only person that the Destruction God couldn't beat. They were from the same world and lovers.

The other was a God of Creation. The total opposite. Nobody knew how they got along so perfectly.

Anyways, this God of Destruction, he didn't have a name, neither did his lover.

Yama, who was a friend of the God of Destruction once said he was like a rude wind, destroying everything in its path when he was drunk.

The God of Destruction searched in the Chinese dictionary and gave himself the name Lu Feng, which was Rude Wind in Chinese, after his Chinese Death God friend.