Hehe...

Yea, a dry laugh...

I won't be able to write for a month or so...

It's not April Fools...

I'm currently in a camp in the mountains of California...

It's a camp for art and music and pretty cool.

I already got lost a couple of times in the night and would have cried if not for my sister watching me. I don't wanna embarrass myself...

The food's pretty good and my roommates seem nice enough.

But the wifi is terrible and there's practically no signal. The wifi cuts off at 10 every night too.

And 8 hours of the whole day is used for orchestra practice...

I'm already tired from walking uphill so many times and coming from Kentucky to California with a messed up sleep schedule.

If I do write, that'll be some kind of miracle I suppose.

And I feel like I failed my violin audition, so I'm in brooding mode right now. Ugh, so depressed.

And about that extra smut scene I wrote before, let's say it has nothing to do with the whole story. Lu Feng is going to be pregnant, but it'll be different in a weird way. He won't have breasts since it's too weird + confusing in my mind. So the extra scene was in a whole different parallel dimension of the Overseer's imagination~ Let's stop at that~ I was going to delete it actually because it seems too amateurish and it's only an example. But I'm too lazy to do that~ I'll leave it up for future readers.

Anyways, yea, if I do write -and I hope I'm not tired to do it- it'll be some sort of miraculous event.

Bye bye and please wait for the next chapter and my glorious come back.

The not so happy camper,

love you all,

Overseer