A/N

Dear readers,

Hi guys, this isn't an update...

So, I had 3 all-nighters in a row to study for my Math Final, which was on the last day of school, which was yesterday...

But the Math Final turned out to be ridiculously easy. I've never felt so trolled in my entire life! 

My math teacher is EVIL. And I actually used, italics, underline, and bold for this! And, you probably know that I don't ever use them. Ever.

Anyways, after school was over, and over for the year, I went home, fooled around and wrote a chapter for Outside the Game[BL], ate dinner, and then went to sleep.

I slept for more than 16 hours...

I slept at 10 PM and woke up at 1 PM.

After I woke up, I had piano lessons and then was dragged to the outside world beyond my home.

So, I didn't get the writing done for the chapters...

I'm sorry! T-T

I really am, and not seeing the complaints that I expected... that made me feel more guilty...

But I do promise, I will get my work done! Sometime this week or next week is when you should expect the chapters since I'm a procrastinator...

The definition of laziness,

your loving author, thisworldofmine1(AKA- the Overseer)

P.S. - Do you guys want the story in arcs since it's soon going to be put in that format?

Voting Poll(comment once for each choice)

Yes

No