Chapter 5: Lai Jing

Lu Feng and his gang were released the next day.

Reporters hounded them as they asked what Lu Feng did. It was mostly due to the news that Lu Feng was the seer. The chief of the police force had "accidentally" let the news out as he was bragging to his old friends about how Lu Feng helped him.

When Lu Feng heard about it, he was hesitant to help the chief. He decided to try to create the medicine quickly for the handsome dude and then leave to see the other places he had to visit.

The sniper had been arrested by some guards after Lu Feng alerted them.

The poor guy would be tortured to find out who his employer was.

Ding Ye and Lu Feng got on a limousine and rode to Ding Ye's mansion.

"Young master, welcome back. The elder is waiting for you in the tea room." A manservant bowed respectfully.

Ding Ye nodded and led Lu Feng to the guest room.

"Feng, wait until I finish talking with my grandfather. You can play video games or watch movies. Whatever snacks you want, tell the servants." Ding Ye was kind of worried about the Seer, so he told him what to do.

"Ok." Lu Feng cheerfully replied and flopped onto the sofa like it was his own place.

Ding Ye looked back to see the chip-munching young man who was dedicating his all to leveling up in a fighting video game. Sighing, he pulled the door open and walked himself out.

Meanwhile, a small figure was loitering about in the halls. Having just awoken from a nap, he was still half asleep. That was until he heard loud crashes and booms from the guest room.

The little figure became fully awake and peeked into the guest room.

A comical sight... that's what the little figure saw.

It was a very pretty man who was stuffing potato chips into his mouth. He was holding a chip bag between his legs as he sat criss-cross applesauce. The video game control was in his hands which were furiously clicking away at the buttons. The booms and crashes coming from the huge screen were very loud but the gamer didn't flinch at all, staring straight at the screen seriously.

'...who's that?' the little person thought.

"Booyah! Level 100! Done!" Suddenly, the pretty young man leaped up and ran towards the snack bar.

He got himself several chip bags and ran back to the sofa again.

He put all his snacks in a row on the sofa and started another game.

"Hm. Zombie games are good. What if a planet I go to has a zombie apocalypse?" he muttered.

Lu Feng finished the zombie killing game in a matter of minutes, declaring it as too easy.

427 yelled, 'It's just that your skill levels are too monstrous for it!' Of course, it didn't say it to Lu Feng. It was classified information.

Lu Feng laid back on the sofa and began munching on chips.

creak.

A small noise, but nevertheless one, came from the door.

"Hm?"

Lu Feng saw a small kid staring at him through a crack.

Noticing that he was found out, the kid looked nervous.

"Hey, do you want some?" Lu Feng held out a bag of chips. Maybe the kid was hungry?

The kid brightened and took a handful of chips from the bag.