Chapter 15.0

While Betty thought she was onto something with Chic, she was immediately shot down by her mother

While Betty thought she was onto something with Chic, she was immediately shot down by her mother. Apparently, Hal Cooper was not Chic's father which accounted for Chic's lack of Blossom blood. 

The news of Southside High closing, along with Andy's hesitation around Veronica, made lunch at school a bit awkward so Andy elected to sit with Josie and Kevin.

"Veronica." They watched as Ethel Muggs approached the table.

"Oh, hey Ethel."

"For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything you and your family have done and continue to do we find you guilty. Your sentence is this." Ethel proceeded to chuck her pink milkshake directly into Veronica's face. 

Everyone gasped. Josie hid a laugh and Andy almost wanted to join in. Veronica manipulated Andy's brother and her friends to please her parents. But it would've been better if the shake was thrown all over Hermoine or Hiram's smug faces.

After Veronica cleaned herself up, she became even more of a presence at school by punching Reggie Mantle in the face. 

This was an act that Andy could get behind.

The next day, Andy walked into the common room to hear Veronica talking, as usual.

"Veronica Lodge is not a victim. Nor will she allow herself to be one."

"Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?" Andy asked, sitting next to Jughead. 

Veronica declared that she was going to run for school president, and Betty agreed to be her running mate. Andy was not pleased with this, as her options for president now included Veronica Lodge, someone she does not trust, and Reggie Mantle, someone who she hates will all of her heart.

--

Sweet Pea had texted Andy wondering if she wanted to hang out, since Toni ditched him to audition for the Vixens.

2:15PM Message from Skyscraper: hey Topaz ditched me to audition for the vixens and i feel like i havent seen you in a while. can we hang out?

2:16PM Message from Andy (that girl you like (a lot)): dude im a riverdale vixen. i have to be there lol 

2:17PM Message from Skyscraper: ?????!!! since the fuck when ?!? you can dance why didn't i know about this??

2:18PM Message from Andy (that girl you like (a lot)): maybe if you came to any school events you would've known ;) i gotta go okay? we'll hang out soon i promise. i miss you

2:18PM Message from Skyscraper: i guess i can start embracing the school spirit if it means i get to see you. i miss you too.

 i miss you too