1

TONI'S POV

I just couldn't keep my eyes off him. His wavy onyx hair, his greenish eyes like a Heineken bottle, his goofy grin, his-

"TT," Cheryl interrupted, "you're doing it again."

I snapped out of my daydream abruptly, secretly wishing I could return. I brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face, glancing back over at Jughead once again.

"Sorry Cher, it's just... Jug is so adorable..."

"Honey, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but doesn't he have a thing going with Betty Cooper?"

I felt a little hurt by her snarky attitude, but I needed to come to my own defense. "That's just a rumor," I mumbled.

"I'm not so sure about that. I have a very close relationship with my dear cousin. She talks about their little dates all the time." Cheryl continued, filing her manicured red nails.

As if on cue, Betty's blonde ponytail came bouncing into the room as she perched herself on the arm of Jughead's chair. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders jokingly, laughing at a joke Archie made.

"Hey, a girl can dream."

CHERYL'S POV

God I hate the way she looks at him. Something about it just pisses me of. It's like she's living in a fantasy.

I rolled my eyes and made a halfhearted attempt to reel her back into the real world.

"TT, you're doing it again," I criticized.

She looked almost disappointed that I had spoken. Her obsession with Jughead was crazy. I mean we're supposed to be best friends. Just Toni and Cheryl, not Toni, Cheryl, and Jughead, assuming she doesn't cut me out completely.

"Sorry Cher," she blushed, "It's just.. Jug is so adorable..."

"Honey, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but doesn't he have a thing going with Betty Cooper?"

"That's just a rumor," she defended. She looked as if she was going to cry.

"I'm not so sure about that. I have a very close relationship with my dear cousin. She talks about their little dates all the time."

Why do I feel so... icky... about this? Oh my gosh, I'm a terrible friend. I should be more supportive of her instead of dragging her down. I watched the color drain from her face. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing my cousin sit right next to her beau.

"Hey, a girl can dream."

Can't she see that I just want the best for her? I know a lost cause when I see one. Besides, Betty and Jughead are perfect for each other. She deserves someone who's completely devoted to her, the prince charming to her Cinderella. Only the best for my Toni.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hyello!!!!! OMG can we just talk about Choni in 2x17??? I'm in love! That kiss left me absolutely shooketh! I can't wait for the musical episode!!! The ending was leaked and I'm geniunely shook. Here's a book devoted to my lesbabies <3 <3 <3  See y'all next chapterr!!!

-LilyPopp