7

TONI'S POV

Jughead was cruising down the road, my hair whipping my face. By the time we reached Thistlehouse, it had begun to rain. It beat down in a pitterpatter that splattered on the sleek metal surface of the motorcycle. I could feel my mascara start to trail down my face, my eyeliner smearing in a downward trickle. As I dismounted the bike, I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked.

"I'll be fine," I insisted, taking rapid steps to Cheryl's front door.

He grabbed my elbow whimpering, "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

I bit my lip, brushing a soggy tuft of pink hair back. "It's fine, you didn't know. I'll see you at school."

With that, I left him in the rain, staring after me with guilty eyes.

I used the knocker I was so fond of earlier. Cheryl opened the door, yawning, arms outstretched, an eyemask pushed up on her head. Her hair was in a wavy ponytail, and she was wearing surprisingly plain pajamas. I thought it was weird that she had changed out of the sexy pajamas she was wearing when she dressed me, but I had more pressing issues.

Her eyes snapped open in surprise. "TT?"

CHERYL'S POV

Oh my god. She wasn't supposed to see me like this. I didn't have any makeup on, a rarity for someone to see, and I had my hair haphazardly done. Worst of all, earlier I deliberately wore something hot (if you asked me why, I wouldn't have been able to tell), but now I had changed into my flannel pajamas that buttoned up like the ones you'd see in a Walmart. They weren't nearly fancy enough for the eyes of guests, especially one so beautiful. I hoped she wouldn't suspect that I was trying to impress her, but of course she did. It's annoying how smart she is.

"TT?" I asked in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you know that people think we're a couple?!" she raised her voice.

I froze up. Who snitched? Veronica? Betty?

"Cheryl, is this why you've been acting so jealous?"

"I like you," I mumbled inaudibly.

"What?" She was yelling now.

I finally lost it, practically breaking down in tears. "I LIKE YOU, OKAY? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

TONI'S POV

"I LIKE YOU, OKAY?"

My head was spinning with questions. How long? Why? What did I have that every boy at Riverdale High didn't? My thoughts were cut off my her tear-stricken rambling.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I knew how much you like Jughead and I care about your happiness more than life. I understand if you don't feel the same way, all I need is a yes or a no, then we can go on as we were. I just need you in my life. Please don't leave me TT-"

I let my emotions take over, and interrupted her with a kiss.

Her lips tasted of cherry. I ran my fingers through her carrot red hair, and pushed her lips against mine harder. I poked my tongue in her mouth, and we fought for dominance. She succumbed, kissing back with eagerness. We parted, and I rested my forehead on hers. I could hear her taking slow, heavy breaths. I had been craving this since we had bumped into each other in the hallway.

"So I guess you feel the same?" she giggled shakily.

"I do Bombshell, I do."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhhh so there it was! Choni's first kiss! I had a really hard time with this chapter, so forgive me if its cringey... THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT RESPONSE!!!! I honestly wasn't sure whether people would like this book so it means a lot to me that you're enjoying it. Comment "one shot" to let me know that you want to see a Choni one shot book! LOVE YOU LESBABIES!!!!