MAJOR |3|

Gotta watch my own homies on the roster.. cause this the type of money that get you lined up, and I can't trust noooobody. - Meek Mill

I don't want muthafuckas that I gotta watch around me. My mama always told me that it don't matter who it is, people change like the weather and you can't trust nobody at all.

She said that It will be the people that's the closet to you that will do the most dirt to you. I can't trust nobody, I don't got nobody in my corner now.

The only person I did trust stabbed me in my back.

The last time I trusted a nigga he betrayed me. That just goes to show you can't trust nobody. Not a single soul.

I grabbed my black Gucci purse and my phone and my car keys so that I could leave Nigel's house. Nigel just threw me 17 thousand. Like literally just was like "Here go shopping or something." Not that I need it because I have my own money but I wasn't about to turn it down.

I mean who would? "Oh that's it MJ? You just finna fuck me and dip? Hurting my feelings."

"You know I'll be back. My friend want me to go out with her for a little while." I say walking over to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips.

"I would hope so. I don't wanna have to hunt you down." He says slapping my ass.

"Of course not."

"You going out with this see through shit on? Mane I don't know about this MJ."

"It's okay. I'll be back before three."

"Aight. I'll be waiting."

**

I been in this club for about two hours now. I won't be able to drive home tonight, I'm glad my brother Ciyon was here. He agreed to take me back home.

I don't wanna go to Nigel's house tonight. Tonight might be one of those nights where I just wanna be by myself. I'm mad at myself that I even had sex with him so early.

And then we didn't even use a condom. It had to be the best sex I ever had don't get me wrong but I don't want no babies. I don't have time for no babies.

I'll leave the kids to my brother and my sister. I'm gonna be that auntie that always have her nieces and nephews and never has any kids.

If I do have a baby though it'll only be one. I'm definitely gonna wait until I get married. Major ain't finna be nobodies babymama.

"Come on sis it's time for you to go home." Ciyon says putting my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my waist.

I could barely walk by myself. I'm just trying to numb the pain.

- -

I wake up and see Nigel sitting on my bed. I was so drunk last night I swear the only thing I remember is taking about twenty shots back.

"How you get in my house?" I ask him. He turns to me and stares at me. "Ciyon called me here last night." He says.

"I don't need you to be here, I'm okay." I say sitting up on the bed. "Major don't push me away. I'm trying to fuck with you and love you, I'm not gone hurt you."

I sigh and get out of my bed. I grab some shorts out of my drawer and put them on. "You ain't gotta cover yo body I done seen it all."

"How you just gone fuck me and dip? You better be lucky I pulled out."

"You know you so disrespectful and say whatever?"

"I don't care."

"You ain't bout to cut me off. I'm not having it."