MAJOR |32|

CIYON

I'm still in the hospital, of course. I got all of these tubes out of me though thank god. I'm in bed with a sleeping Mahogany laying on my arm and her mom is sitting on the couch across from us. I thought that it would be awkward though and some kind of tension since I ain't fuck her when she wanted me too but it ain't even been that.

Bahia walks in with Carter on her hip, when her and Iyoki make eye contact Iyoki rolls her eyes. "How you feeling?" Bahia asks leaning down so I can kiss Carter. "I feel good." I don't feel nothing right now. I'm off these meds I feel super numb.

I ain't even know Bahia was coming either. I talked to Zara earlier and she said she won't be coming until tonight to stay the night here with me since she's at work.

Mahogany wakes up and she starts to cry. I try to sit up and grab her as gently as I can so I won't hurt her or myself but Iyoki jumps up and gets her. "Stop moving so much you can pop your stitches."

"I'm gonna take her home, she's tired." She says hugging me. I nod my head and kiss my daughters cheek. "Call me so I can know y'all got home safe." I say watching her walk out.

Bahia is staring me down. I must look good in this gown or something, I feel dirty as a muthafucka. I got the nurses to give me like four bed baths since I been here since I can't stand to take a shower. They been volunteering too. One of them told me she never came across my size.

I told her "I know you didn't baby." I think they just be wanting to see my dick and feel on it. When they wash it they do it all gentle and be being all soft and shit. "Why you staring? Let me hold my son." I say reaching for him. My boy trying to jump out of her arms, smiling and all. This nigga missed me as much as I missed him.

Once she placed him next to me I leaned over and gave him so many kisses. I missed my baby boy, my only son. "I miss you. I'm so glad you made it." She says still watching me as I play with Carter. I can feel her staring at us.

"I know." I mumble, she about to make me cry. I'm mad as fuck I even had to think of being taken away from my kids. I'm still mad they took Caleb away from his. I'm still hurting, we all hurting.

Caleb was the glue that kept the family together. Caleb and my mama, when he died we went our separate ways and shit. This shit hurt. Physically, Mentally and Emotionally.

Mane I miss my brother. "I'm glad I'm still here with him and his sister that's all. Y'all too, but just thinking about not being able to be here for them anymore make me sick to my stomach." I say.

"I can't even imagine you not here. That's different. I just want you to be safe. You need to never go back to that house, get all of your clothes and move in with your mama for awhile. Or even me, if you want."

I sigh thinking about Zara. I'm moving in with her before Iyoki and Bahia. "I'm finna just move in with my girl." I say not looking at her.

"Hm. Since when you had a girl?" She asks.

"She been around." I reply, but whispering it.

"For how long? Even when I was riding your dick and sitting on your face almost every night. Or?" She says getting loud.

"Not in here and not in front of my fucking son." I say looking at her now.

"I'm just asking a question. We talking right? You grown! Be a man about something for once in your life." She says making me roll my eyes.

"Mane." I blow putting Carter's pacifier in his mouth. "Why you always gotta start?"

"All I did was ask a question. I didn't know yo girl would allow you to suck on yo baby mama clit whenever you wanted." She says and shrugs her shoulders." I look at her and throw my middle finger up.

"Fuck you too." She says standing up and grabbing our son. "You finna leave because you mad about me having a girl?" I say.

"Yup." She says grabbing her purse and rushing out with an attitude. I don't know what I'm gone do with her and Iyoki. They both can piss me the fuck off and sure know how to do it.

I can't wait for Zara to get here. She's so positive and always happy. Just gives me all the good vibes and love I need and happy to be around. I love me some her.

She walks into my room just in time and she looks good as fuck with some jeans on and a crop tank top and a jean jacket, with her Givenchy bag on her shoulder. She got some food with her too. I hope it's Jamaican good cause I been craving that shit.

"Hey my baby." She says making me smile. She leans down to kiss me and I wanna wrap my arms around her so bad so I can hold her but I can't. "I missed you." I say. "I missed you more." She says sitting next to me and taking the food out of the bag.

She opens the platter and it's macaroni and cheese and fish with candy yams. This shit smell so good right now, I been so tired of this nasty ass hospital food. She sits it on her lap and starts to feed me.

"I can do it myself."I say making her laugh. They been treating me like a big ass baby in this bitch.

"Shut up. You don't need to be moving yo arms."

I love this girl, on god. I ain't letting her go nowhere.