MAJOR |25|

MAJOR

"Bae you look amazing." Nigel says kissing my cheek and bending down to kiss my belly. "Thank you baby." I reply.

I just finished taking my maternity pictures, my son will be here sooner than I thought and I'm patiently waiting and getting ready for him.

I was in the house earlier washing all of his new clothes and sanitizing his bottles and pacifiers and just setting up more. His room is completely finished though, Nigel is still buying shit when he doesn't need anything else.

Syx has a thousand of clothes and shoes, damn near more than me. Everybody know I love to shop.

"You wanna go eat after we leave here?" Nigel asks. "Yes, my son hungry too." I say, Syx been kicking all day long even before I took my pictures I had a snack. I guess that didn't fill him up, I know for a fact my son finna be huge. I'll get a cesarian before I push his big ass out of my vagina, even though if I have to I sure will.

"Don't say he hungry when it's yo big ass." Nigel says, I roll my eyes at him and grab my bag and slip my feet into my slides.

"Where you finna take me to eat?" I ask. "Ruth Chris'."

"Good, I got a taste for some shrimp anyway." I say as he follows behind me. I eat all day everyday that's probably why I feel as big as a whale. Oh well though, me and my son be hungry as hell.

"Oh and Nigel, I wanna get him some Fendi shirts too. He got a couple but I wanna get him two more that I saw online." I say once we get in the car. "Whatever you want you know you gone get it." He mumbles pulling off.

"I wanted to get him another stroller too. It's from Gucci it's super cute." I smile.

"Here." He says pulling out some money. "No!" I push it away. "I'm gonna buy it."

"Shut up." He says stopping at a red light. "I'm gonna go on there in a little while and if I find it I'm buying it." He says pinching my thigh and rubbing my belly.

"Don't touch my son." I say earning a smile from him. "I'm finna eat yo pussy when we get home. You better not run."

- -

CIYON

"Mane Iyoki I just wanted to stay the night with my daughter. You always on bullshit!"

"Ciyon lower yo voice. You can see her whenever you want. You are not! Spending the night at my house." She says emphasizing "not."

"Please?" I ask lowering my voice and wrapping my hands around her waist.

"No." She says looking into my eyes, without a smirk. I can't even read her mind right now and I usually can.

"I wanted to just lay in the bed with y'all for tonight. I miss our family, I miss us."

"I miss you too but no." She says. "Aight man, let me see my daughter before I leave." I say sighing and walking past her into her room. Mahogany was sitting up on the bed playing with her toes like a big girl. I can't believe my baby sitting up now.

"Come here baby." I say putting my hands out and watching her reach for me.

She crawls to me and I pick her up and give her some kisses on her cheeks. "I love you." I whisper rubbing her back as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Why can't she spend the night with me?" I ask Iyoki.

"I told you that my daddy and my mom was taking her to Houston to see my grandma tomorrow." She replies.

"You ain't tell me shit. For how long?"

"A week." She replies sitting on the bed, she don't got nothing but panties and a tank top with no bra on right now.

I just her to sit right on my fucking face. "I don't know how I feel about my baby leaving town for a week Iyoki. I understand it's yo parents but naw."

"Ciyon don't do this right now. I already told them they could take her. You always do shit like this." She says rolling her eyes at me.

Mahogany is sleep now and she's still got her head on my shoulder. "You always wanna wait until the last minute to tell me shit. My daughter better go and come back how she fucking left on god." I say walking out of her room to Mahogany's.

Once I get in there I lay her in her crib and pull her blanket over her, she probably won't be in here for long cause she gonna start crying and Iyoki soft ass gonna go get her.

I go back in her room and see her sitting on the edge of the bed taking her panties off and her shirt. "Why you staring at me?" She asks rolling her eyes again. That's all she do. I walk over to her and grab her face and kiss her making sure to suck all on her tongue, I know she wet already.

"Why you playing with me? Huh?" I ask now rubbing her pussy. "You taking yo shit off so you must got company coming over." I whisper in her ear.

"I'm taking it off for you." She moans. Yup, there it go. She did all of that knowing damn well she wanted me to stay the night.

She knew I was staying the night don't matter what the fuck she said.

"Go lay in the middle of the bed." I say and walk over to shut the door. I'm finna do her ass dirty tonight.

- -

NIGEL

I'm mad as hell, Major made me drive all the way to the hospital at three in the morning because she thought her water broke but when we got here her ass gonna tell me that she just peed and thought her water was breaking. Big headed ass had me scared as fuck!

"You okay too much. You and Syx on punishment. No sweet shit for two days." I say making her scrunch her face up.

"He just started kicking his ass off, he don't like the sound of that. Bitch don't play with my son." She says making me laugh.

"It's you that want it not him." I say pulling up in front of our house. "We both want it. I can't wait to get in the shower!" She says rushing out of the car and into the house.

"Bae I think we should move too." I say as she washes up while I sit on the sink on my phone.

"Why?" She asks. "Because this ain't a house for a baby." I reply.

"I don't see anything wrong with it but babe I think it's a little too late to move now." She says. I honestly wanna move her and my sons out of Atlanta and to Hawaii but it'll take awhile for her to agree to that.

"Aight babe." I say watching her turn the water off and get out and grab her towel. Even pregnant she still look good as fuck! I already know the snap back finna be something crazy I just can't wait.

"Nigel he's gonna be here soon we really need to start getting ready." She says wrapping the towel around her.

"We more then ready bae." I say grabbing my tooth brush after she grabs hers.

"I'm so nervous." She whines. "Why?" I ask.

"His big ass coming out of my cooch!" She yells making me laugh. "I can't wait though."

MAJOR

if I knew talkin' to you was my last time
The other night it wouldn't have been about no CM9
I would have let you know I value your participation
I would have thanked you for your patience and your conversations
No you weren't forced to question God, and you were somewhere better
But we were supposed to get rich and gon' retire together
What happened?- Yo Gotti (What Happened)

The worst part about missing somebody is having to accept the fact that they ain't ever coming back. I miss Caleb like hell! I just wish he was here to meet my son...