MAJOR|8|

Iyoki in the MM

Ciyon

All hell broke loose when Bahia told her mom and her daddy about her being pregnant. They kicked her ass out with a quickness, I feel really bad. Bahia moved in with me though. I already told Imani that too. Major ain't too happy about it. She feel as though since Bahia so young the situation sooo fucked up.

Major dramatic as fuck so I don't even care. My phone starts ringing, I take it out my pocket to see it's my mama. I wonder what she doing. "Hello?" I answer.

"Ciyon! You got me fucked up! I'm finna rip yo head off yo fucking shoulders. You know better than to put yo fucking hands on a female!" She screams scaring the fuck out of me. I already knew Iyoki ass was finna call her. Now I gotta get slapped and choked on when I see my mama.

"Mamaaaa, I was mad. I wasn't thinking." I say. I hate when my mama mad at me. It make me wanna cry, real shit. I don't even care how that sound right now either. "You better learn how to control that shit. I don't want her calling me no more. I rasied you better than that Ciyon. You know not to put yo hands on no female." She goes off again.

"You better apologize to that girl Ciyon. That's yo child's mom. You better respect her. You gotta deal with that girl for eighteen more years. Get yo shit together. Not to mention you got another baby on the way." She says hanging up right in my face.

I guess I'm gonna go over to her house to apologize. "I'll be back in about two hours. I'm finna go see my daughter." I say kissing Bahia's neck. She nods her head. I'm glad that she trust me, any other bitch would've flipped out and made a whole scene knowing I'm about to be around my babymama.

I walk out the bedroom and then head down the steps so I can go get in my car. I'm not even gonna call her to let her know I'm on my way. I'm just gonna walk in, I know she got the door unlocked.

-

Once I get there the door is unlocked. Ain't nobody downstairs but the TV on. I hate when she do that, I pay all these damn bills too. I guess since she ain't gotta pay for shit she don't care. "Iyoki!" I yell walking up the steps. I don't get no answer. Once I get to her room I see her with all black Nike Pro tights on and this white crop top and some sun glasses and red and white Jordan's.

"Where y'all finna go?" I ask. Mahogany sitting in her car seat which is sitting on the bed. My baby looking fly as fuck, like always. Just like her daddy. She got on a white short sleeved Moschino shirt and some black tights with Moschino written all over them in white. My baby even got the sneakers on to match.

You wouldn't even be able to tell that she was born almost a month ago. It's crazy how fast Iyoki snapped back though. My babymama body still banging. I love the fuck out of Iyoki on the real mane.

She been through hell and back with me, was there through all my ups and downs. Due to me cheating all the time shit ain't work out. "My mom having a cookout. We about to leave now so you can go ahead and get out." She says strapping Mahogany in her Car seat and putting some extra stuff like outfits and and bibs and diapers.

Iyoki don't breast feed either. I don't know why the shit is natural. "I apologize for the other day. I was mad as fuck, you know I ain't mean it." I say wrapping my arms around her waist. "Mhm. Get off me." She says trying to push me off her.

"No. You scratched my face all up too, you hit me first mane. You owe me an apology." I say as she looks into my eyes. "Okay. I'm sorry for hitting you. You deserved it though."