MAJOR |26|

I'm sitting here with my white baby, I had him. I'm so infatuated with him it's crazy! Nigel is super jealous of him already it's funny though. Syx weighed 8lbs and was 9oz. I knew for a fact he was gonna he big because of how much I ate and all of the food I craved.

Imani and Syx are inseparable! They really both love each other already, whenever Imani puts him down he screams to the top of his lungs. He sleeps right under her and if he ain't under her then he next to her. He has to feel body heat.

Syx loves his daddy so far though, I might be a little jealous. Even though I know as he grows I'll be his favorite. Despite everything and all the bullshit my son is healthy and he's beautiful.

We love this little boy so much it's crazy. My mom and dad keep on trying to get him to spend the night already. "Maj I think he hungry again." Imani says holding a whining Syx. I can't believe I just had a baby three days ago. I'm in love.

"He always hungry." I mumble standing up from the couch slowly. I didn't have to get stitches in my vagina or anything but my body is super sore from pushing him out, he's big as hell.

I open the fridge and get out my breast milk that I pumped earlier and open the microwave and puts it in there. I don't make them too warm because he will not drink it if it's a certain type of warm.

He's different, I don't know how to explain it but I just feel it in my heart that he's gonna be just like me.

After thirty seconds I took it out and tested it on my wrist and it was good for him. "Here." I say walking into the living room and handing Imani his bottle, he's wide awake and observing everything.

I watch her put it into his mouth and he starts sucking the nipple like he ain't ate since he got here three days ago. Fat ass!

"Honey I'm home!" Nigel yells walking into the front door making our son jump. "You scared my son. Calm down." I say. "Oh!" He says putting his hand over his mouth and sitting next to Imani who's feeding him still.

"I thought y'all might've been upstairs my fault." He says. "Wash your hands before you touch my son too Nigel." I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes before standing up to go to the kitchen. "Here Major. I'm finna go home real fast I gotta get some more clothes." She says. I go over to her and pick Syx up, he's sleeping now.

"Okay be safe love you." I say watching her slip her shoes on. Imani is graduating next week. It's crazy because my baby was just going to high school and now she's graduating. "Where you going with my son?" He asks.

"Upstairs to lay my son in his bed." I reply walking up the steps. "Here I come."

- -

Me and Nigel just woke up from our nap. Syx just drunk a warm bottle and Nigel gave him his bath and he was out for the night. I'm glad too because he's a crybaby, my son always cries just to be held. He just got here, it's all his ugly ass daddy's fault too.