MAJOR |27|

Me and Nigel just left the doctors. Syx had to get some shots and oh lord, he went off. It's really been a crazy day besides that though. We had just got home and was ready to do nothing but sleep! We've ate already too. Earlier while we was at the doctors Layla called Nigel snapping. Nigel said that she was upset saying that he barley sees Nolan now and that since he decides to make time for their son whenever he feels like it he won't see him ever again.

I just feel like she's bitter and miserable. The bitch will be thirty in about two years and still don't do shit but party! Don't get me wrong we all like to go out and party from time to time to have a little fun and have a shot or two but at this point bitch stay home and be a mom. For once!

Syx and Nigel are sleeping in the middle of the bed. Syx is on his dad's chest and laying on his belly and Nigel has his legs crossed with his hands on Syx's back. They look just alike and are sleeping so peacefully it's tooo cute.

I leave them to be alone and sleep. I know for a fact I will end up messing with them and kissing them all over their faces. Once I get downstairs I see Ciyon on my couch sleeping, I don't even know how this bitch got in here.

Nigel probably gave him a key without me knowing. "Get up." I say tapping him. "What?" He groans.

"How you get in here?" I ask pinching his arm.

"My key." He replies.

"Nigel gave it to you?" I ask.

"Yes." He answers and turns on his stomach. Nigel always doing shit behind somebody back with his ugly ass self. When he get up he's gonna hear my mouth as well.

I go into the kitchen and grab two empty bottles from the cabinet and wash them out so I can make Syx some, so when he wakes up he can eat. I breast feed too that's what helped me snap back so quick. Sometimes my boobs hurt so bad though. That's why I'm super glad that he's okay with the bottle and the real nipple.

"Major cook something!" Ciyon yells. "Go home!" I yell back.

I don't know why my house gotta be the house that everybody always wanna come over. Damn near the chill spot. I'm gonna start putting a end to that now though, honestly.

- -

LAYLA

I'm in here packing me and Nolan's clothes. I'm going to Bali and he's going with my momma for the three weeks I'll be gone. I told Nigel since he act like he don't have time for my son no more, he will not see him. He have another baby and forget about his first! I hate this kind of shit.

"Nolan lets go!" I yell and he runs down the steps almost breaking his ankles. "Be careful." I say grabbing his hands. I can't wait to go party and have fun for the first time in awhile!

- -

NIGEL

I'm laying in bed with a sleeping Syx on my chest. I still can't believe I have another son. It's hitting me now though and I'm in love all over again! My lil niggas the best thing that ever happened to me. In all honesty.