MAJOR|11 Pt.2|

They just killed my little brother,man I wish I could've saved him
'Member times out in Vegas when we did it major
Niggas turned they back on us, I feel like they played us, I feel like they try to use us, I can't do no favors
Gotta watch these niggas close cause they been catching vapors.- Meek Mill (Bag Talk)

MAJOR

I just walked into Nigel's house. I had fun tonight besides the fact that so many niggas were in my face. I hate the fact that my friends are single because those bitches would have me in a world of trouble If I were single too.

I walk up the steps and into Nigel's room to see him and Nolan sleep. Nolan got his leg over Nigel's chest and Nigel has his arm over his eyes. I know they both in a deep sleep so I'm gonna let them sleep.

I couldn't help but notice those three niggas who were dressed in all black constantly staring at me in the club all night. I was so uncomfortable It was like I could've jumped out of my body. Don't get me wrong I had a great time but something was just all the way off.

-

CIYON

I'm laying here in bed with my daughter watching her while she sleeps. I never even knew that you could love a human being so much. I'm in love with this little girl and I mean it. My phone starts ringing and Mahogany jumps in her sleep. I miss her cheek and then answer my phone.

"Yo?" I answer using my inside voice so I won't wake her.

"Bro you won't even believe this shit." Manyo says. I knew him since high school. Another nigga me and Caleb was real close too. "What?" I ask.

"Guess who killed Caleb." He says. I raise my eyebrow and sit up a little. "Who? I ain't guessing shit nigga."

"Mike." He says making my eyes widen. "Nigga you fucking lying! I been around that nigga damn near everyday! I cried with that nigga and all."

"On my momma he did it bro. I'm sitting here looking at the footage now. They got it on camera." I sigh and shake my head. I don't even wanna see that shit. All I wanna see is Mike head being blown off his shoulders.

"Bro I know you don't wanna see this shit. I'm finna set some shit up and I'll hit you back later." He says. I hang up without saying a word. The realist shit my momma ever taught us was you can't trust nobody at all.

Not even yo family. Damn sure not yo closet homies. This shit really hurting me, I'm finna kill this nigga with no sympathy at all. I'm gonna take Mahogany to her mom house now. I got some serious ass business to handle.

I pick up my baby and put her in her car seat and buckle her up and put the blanket with her name on it over her. Iyoki so extra of course she wanted me to get that shit. I spent a thousand dollars on that blanket it ain't no problem though it's whatever for my baby girl.

I grab her seat and her diaper bag and my phone too. I grab my keys and head down the steps, all these niggas involved finna get dealt with. Niggas mommas dying too, I don't have no problem with it either.

I show no mercy. I made it a promise to myself that when I found the nigga that killed my brother I was gonna ride. I'm gonna kill that nigga, just to let him know I don't feel him.

-

Layla

"We gotta keep this shit quiet Layla. Nigel can't find out about this shit." Mike says as I lay my head on his chest. "He won't." I say rolling my eyes.

"You foul mane. You know that's my nigga." He says. I sit up and look into his eyes. "So?" I say then kiss his lips. "Don't front, you know you love everything about me." I say sitting up. "I sho do." He says grabbing his pants off the floor and pulling out three stacks and handing it to me.

All this shit just a job. Mike, Ant and Nigel the niggas that basically do whatever I say. Whatever I say goes with these niggas. It's the power of the pussy, I'm so serious.

When Nigel give me money for Nolan I spend it on Nolan of course but half on myself. I told Ant and Mike this pussy ain't free, if you want some pussy you gotta pay my damn bills. I don't want no broke nigga with good dick, Period.

"You finna leave?" He asks as I slip my panties on. I nod my head yeah. "I gotta go get my son from his daddy." I say then put my tights on and my black tank top. I put my Gucci sneakers on and grab my phone and my keys.

I watch him stand up from the bed in nothing but his Versace boxers. "I'm finna walk you out." He says. Once we get downstairs to the door he hugs me tight as fuck like he ain't gone ever see me again. "Give me a kiss." He says. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his lips. "Text me." He says watching me walk to my car.

I just got to Nigel's house. I ring the doorbell and wait for his ugly ass to answer. I texted him and said I was outside. I don't know what the hell is taking so damn long. As soon as I start to call him Major opens up with my son on her hip. She even has him all dressed and his bag on her shoulder.

"Where Nigel?" I ask taking my son out of her arms. He has on a new Gucci shirt that I never seen before and some jeans and new Gucci sneakers. I've never seen these before as well. "Don't worry about it." She says handing me his bag, staring in my eyes with every movement she makes.

"You lucky my son here right now." I say. I honestly can't stand this bitch. I'm gonna always be around no matter what, I don't know why she think she finna be around for long. This bitch gonna have to respect me as long as she fucking with my baby daddy.

"No you lucky yo son here right now. Gone ahead and get in that Audi you fucked for baby." She says then slams the door in my face. I'm standing here shocked as hell. How this bitch know anything? She shouldn't know shit at all.

I walk to my car and open the backseat door and put my son in his booster seat and strap him in. "Mommy, I want daddy." He says and starts to whine. "Nolan shut it up. You just was with your dad." I say shutting the door and going to get in.

-
Nigel

"Major did Layla come get Nolan like she said she was?" I ask Major as she watches tv. I was in the shower for about a hour just thinking about shit. I can't believe that dumb ass nigga Mike killed Caleb. I bet he thought we wasn't gonna ever find out either.

"Yeah she came. I don't know why that hoe was checking for you. Talm bout 'where Nigel?'. I told that bitch to mind her fucking business fuck wrong with that hoe."She goes off making me laugh. She is Atlanta all the way for real.

"I don't know why either." I say drying my body off and slipping some Eithka's on. I lay in bed next to Major and kiss her neck. "I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She says rubbing my chest. "Got yo ex nigga calling but he can't do much, cause you with the kid now Ella Mai Boo'd up. And all you gotta do is call and watch that Wraith pull up, under the stars since they throwing all the shade on us." I rap Meek Mill's new song with PNB Rock and Jeremiah Dangerous to her. "You so corny." She smiles and kisses my neck.