MAJOR |20|

"Baby be careful coming down those steps. I don't need you tripping and falling." Nigel says making me laugh.

"I'm pregnant Nigel. Not cripple." I respond. He just took three pictures of me. I bet I'll only like one of them too. He hands me my phone was I get to standing in front of him. "I can't wait until he get here." He says rubbing my belly.

"Me either." I reply. We find out last week that we are having a boy. I knew for a fact that Nigel was gonna end up getting me pregnant again though. He wastes no time, what so ever.

"You wanna go get in the water again?" He asks.

"No. I wanna go eat." I tell him. We been in the water all day long on this Island in Jamaica.

Nigel just wanted to take a trip away for a little while so here we are. Well it was really me that wanted to leave. It's just us two. I'm glad Ciyon ain't come with all his drama and his bitches.

I love my niece and my Nephew but the parents are crazy as hell. We just got back to our hotel room and we're gonna go get something to eat in a little while. To hold me over I'm eating fruit that Nigel found downstairs while looking for food places.

"Baby I'm sleepy too."

"Take a nap then Major." He says before answering his phone.

"Yo?"

"Yo ass know I'm not in town right now and you calling me asking me to come get him." He goes off. Already knowing it's Layla I roll my eyes.

"Be a mom! You stay dropping my son off just to go party. stay home with him once in awhile." He yells.

"Mane I'm not finna do this with you. Stay home with my son. Simple as that." He says then hangs up.

"I hate her baby. She piss a nigga off so bad! On god." He whines making me laugh. I stand up and walk over to him and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his lips. "You'll be fine. We can just go get him once we get back." I say.

"I just wanna hurry and get custody of him already. I'll just let her see him on the weekends. She becoming a bullshit ass mama." He says rubbing my booty.

"I know baby." I reply. I would love for Nolan to come live with us even though I know his mom would hate it. I mean what mom would wanna be away from their kid?

"Only time will tell." He says kissing my cheek.

"I'm ready to go home baby." Nigel says. "I know me too. Soon." I reply.

-

CIYON
"Momma she was so upset when Maj left though. It was like I never seen that side of her before. She looked even more hurt though." I explain to her.

"You caused that Ciyon. You can't be mad at nobody but yourself, you put that girl through hell and back. I ain't raise you that way. I'm so disappointed." My mom says.

"I know mom." I say as my eyes start to water. Only my mama can get me like this.

"Don't cry. You can't fix shit now don't matter how hard you try. When a woman is fed up she's fed up." She says standing from the couch and going into the kitchen.

Mani was laying on the couch next to me now she's laying her head on my shoulder and rubbing my back.

"I love you no matter what and I'm by your side whether you right or wrong." She says. I wrap my arm around her and sit back and she lays her head on my chest. I love my sisters so much.

"Go get both of the babies." She says. "They mamas ain't messing with me right now but I'll try baby." I reply pulling my phone out so I can call Bahia.