MAJOR |11|

I just wanna wear fly shit and mind my business. -Maji

    Imani

I'm here in the mall with Bahia and our friend Summer. Bahia going shopping for the baby. She's getting some unisex stuff since we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. Bahia looks like she about five months but she's only two.

I know she finna be big as a house. "Mani ain't this cute?" She asks holding up a black Gucci onesie. I nod my head. "You should've told Ciyon to come. You know he would've bought it." I say looking through the rest of the baby clothes.

"I got my own money Mani. I don't need yo brother for everything." She says catching an attitude making me roll my eyes. Hia got a smart ass mouth. I don't be knowing who the fuck she thinks she be talking too. Once she pays for the onesie we walk out and start to head to the food court.

"What you wanna have Bahia?" Summer asks her. "I want a girl." Bahia says making me smile. I always wanted a bunch of nieces and nephews cause I ain't having no babies.

"I got a feeling it's gonna be a boy. I don't know why." Summer says as we walk over to Chic-Fa-La. I love this food. I swear this shit topping every other fast food place.

We order our food then find us a booth to sit in. Once we sit down we go straight to eating we ain't wasting no time. This mall really been here since I was little. "Imani I know you saw me call yo phone." I hear behind me. I turn to see Ciyon and Nigel.

"I didn't get the call brother. I swear." I say. He walks over there with Nigel behind him. Nigel got three big ass Gucci bags that he holding. I know it's probably for Major, he love her ass so much I wish I had a nigga like Nigel. Shit. "Wassup y'all." Nigel says sitting down in the booth next to Summer. We speak to him and Ciyon sits next to Bahia who completely ignored him.

I don't know what's up with they weird asses. I watch him whisper something in her ear and it makes her eyes tear up. I wonder what the fuck he said. He wipes her face and kisses her cheek and starts to rub her belly. I shake my head.

Nigel taps my shoulder and points at them two. We both laugh. "They bipolar as fuck." I whisper. Nigel nods his head in agreement. "How y'all getting back home?" Ciyon asks. "I drove my car." I tell him. I already know he finna take Bahia to his house.

"Bahia gone come to my house with me so she gone ride with me and Ni." He says kissing her neck. I nod my head and stand to throw the food I didn't want anymore in the trash. "Come on summer." I say grabbing my bags. I'm glad Bahia ain't driving with us. Her ass always got a attitude anyway.

-

Ciyon

Me and Bahia just got to my house. I told her to tell her mom and dad she was staying the night at my mama house with Imani tonight. "Why you been ignoring my calls?" I ask her. "Nobody was ignoring yo calls." She says rolling her eyes. I hate when bitches catch attitudes for no reason.

"Whatever." I say laying my head on her thigh. We laying here on the couch. "You mad at me?" I ask. "No." She says with her face in her phone. "Stop with this attitude shit before I get mad." I say sitting up.

"I don't give a fuck! Get mad then. You saying that shit like you finna do some." She says. I close my eyes and count to ten in my head. Bahia got a smart ass mouth and I'm used to it by now. I just be wanting to slap her lips off her face.

"Aight Bahia." I say standing up and walking up the stairs to my room. I'm not finna argue with her childish ass. I'm gone take my ass to sleep and by the time I wake up Her attitude better be fixed.

MAJOR

"Nigel move yo big ass!" I yell slapping him in his back. I'm in the bathroom fixing my hair with Cardi B She Bad playing. His dumb ass in here trying to twerk on me. "Come throw that ass back on me baby." He says grabbing my waist. I put my hands on my knees and start to twerk on him.

"Okay. Let me finish my hair so I can get dressed." I say walking back over to the mirror. "I don't want you to go anyway. I want you to stay home baby, yo hoe ass friend don't got no nigga that's why she always want you to go out with her." He says making me laugh.

"Shut up." I say brushing my hair and walking into the bedroom. Nigel asked me about getting a house together or whatever. I was thinking about it because I'm always over here but then again I don't wanna sell my house.

I slip on my orange dress that I got from my old friend's Joedy shop. This another dress that Nigel hates. It's so cute to me though. I love wearing dresses and heels even though my feet be killing me. I put on my heels and then tip them up.

"You bout to leave baby?" Nigel asks walking into the room and looking me over. "I ain't even finna say nothing." He says pulling me to him by my waist and kissing my lips. "I love you baby. I'm finna walk you to yo car." He says.

I grab my phone and my keys and we head out the door. "Be safe boo. Enjoy yoself. Daddy gone be here waiting on you." He says making me smile. I get into my car and then press start and pull off.

-

NIGEL

I'm sitting here waiting on my dumb ass babymomma to bring Nolan. I'm in here bored as hell. It's going on twelve in the morning and I feel kinda bad for not going to get him and having her drag my son out this late but oh well. She gone do whatever I tell her.

I hear the doorbell and head downstairs. I open the door and see her standing there while Nolan sleeps with his head on her shoulder. "How Long he been sleep?" I ask taking him out of her arms. "Since like nine." She says handing me his bag.

"I'll bring him home in a couple days." I tell her lookin at her outfit. She always had a banging ass body. She got on a long fitted white dress with some sandals on. I can tell that she was in the house laying down and just threw on anything to bring him over here.

"Okay." She says and starts to walk back to her new Audi. I don't know who bought it or when. That bitch clean though. "Be safe." I call behind her. I watch her get into the car and pull off.

I shut the door behind me and throw his bag on the couch and go upstairs. I lay him in the bed and take off his Burberry coat and his all black Timbs and then his jeans and his black Burberry shirt. His momma always have him dripping.

I play a big ass part in that too. I can say that she a good momma though. With her dumb ass. I leave him in his underwear and tank top and his socks. I lay next to him and then put him on my chest.

Major gone come in the house happy as hell.

Where you at baby?- 12:30 am.

MYbaby💕:Still at this club stink. I'll be home around.- 12:30 am.

Okay, I love you.- 12:31 am.

MYbaby💕: I love you more bae. See you in a few.❤️ Be naked too. I wanna fuck. -12:32 am.

Nolan here baby. We gone go in the guest room. 12:33 am.

MYbaby💕: Okay lol.

I lock my phone and put it on the charger and close my eyes. I really don't wanna go to sleep because I feel like some funny shit going on. I don't wanna stress it though.