MAJOR |24|

MAJOR

It's been a loooongggg day. Eating a bunch of food and eating so much cake, Syx been kicking and kicking I think he as full as I am. We had a garden baby shower and it was absolutely beautiful. All of my family that I sent invitations to actually came which surprised me.

Nigel's whole entire family came. You can't tell me he ain't invite his whole mama and daddy side. I swear to god my baby got so many aunts and uncles and cousins. Nolan was here running around face filled with cake and all.

We just got finished taking all of the decorations down. Nigel ghetto ass talking about we could've kept everything up since we did it in a garden.

"I'm about to take him home." Nigel says holding a sleeping Nolan. "Okay." I reply.

Me, Ciyon, Imani and Bahia and Carter are in my living room sitting on the couch. Imani greedy ass sitting here eating the rest of the cake. Literally got the whole cake on her lap and Ciyon sitting there eating it with her.

Carter crawling around on the carpet in his own lil world. Every five seconds Bahia pulling him away from the tv trying to pull the cord out.

"You really finna a be a mommy sis." Ciyon says after picking up Carter.

"I knowww." I reply as a smile creeps up on my face. I can't wait for my baby to get here.

"Syx. That's a different name on god." Ciyon says.

"My middle name is seven bitch. You forgot?" I ask.

"Oh shit it sure is." He responds bouncing Carter on his knee. Bahia started to fall asleep while laying on his shoulder. "They both tired from doing nothing all day." He says making us laugh.

"You finna let dad see him and shit?" He asks. "Of course. I just don't want no weird shit around my baby." I reply.

I've only got a little bit of time before he comes and I just want everything and everybody be positive. I don't want no bitter miserable ass people around my son, cause soon as I heal they will get dealt with. I'll fall out with anybody for my child and I stand on that shit.

Nigel just came in. This man got scratches on his face and his dreads are all over the place and he doesn't have a shirt on. He does but it's ripped, like he was fighting somebody and they was swinging his all over the place ripped.

"What the fuck happened bruh?" Ciyon yells standing up still holding the baby. I stand up and raise my eyebrow waiting for him to respond.

"Layla mane! That bitch gonna make me kill her on my kids!" He yells. My man look so good when he mad.

"What she do? Y'all was fighting?" I ask walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah. That hoe was in there smoking and drinking and shit when I took my son there. I told her I'm finna keep him cause I don't know why she think she gone do all that shit in front of him knowing how curious he is."

"So she did all this to you?" Bahia asks. He shakes his head yes. "We started fighting. She hit me while I was holding Nolan about to walk out of the door. I sent him upstairs and almost killed her."

"I lost control of my temper. In all honesty." He replies. He bends down and kisses my lips and I kiss the scratches on his face. "When I have my son I'm finna hurt her." I say.

"I don't know why she think shit sweet like she forgot wassup or something." Imani says.

"Let me fight her." Imani says again. "I got her ass fasure." My little sister ain't just talking either. Mani can fight her damn ass off on god. I can't even make this shit up.

"Nope." Ciyon says. "I need to get custody of my son like now man." Nigel says. I nod my head in agreement. "I hate this shit." He says and I guide him into the bathroom we have downstairs.

He sits in the toilet seat and I grab a white rag and run it under some hot water. I sit the rag on his three scratches. "I hate her bae." He mumbles.

"I know.." I reply. "That hoe was showing off for her friends too. They put a battery in her back had her feeling like she was doing something." He says.

"I bet. She stay on some showing off shit, it's okay cause when Syx get here it's over for her. Until then the only thing we need to be focused on is Nolan and Syx."

"You right baby."