MAJOR |5|

Too bossy and too thorough to move like a weirdo, on point like a arrow. -Meek Mill (1942 Flows)

Today I'm meeting Nigel's mom. I'm kinda nervous but then again I'm not and I feel very comfortable knowing that she loved my brother.

"You think this too much? Should I change?" I ask Nigel for the tenth time. I don't wanna look too slutty, Even though I can't help that my ass will poke out in anything I wear.

"You look fine MJ. This dress a little too tight but it's good. We gonna be around my family." He answers pulling me to him and kissing my lips.

"Alright. I just didn't wanna over do it." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm finna bend you over this couch as soon as we get back." He says as he starts to suck on my neck.

"Let's hurry up and get there so we can hurry and get back."

**

As soon as we walk in of course all eyes were on Major. I hate shit like this, like don't be staring in my damn face bitch look somewhere else. It was damn near his whole family in this living room.

I'm guessing he didn't fuck with them because he ain't speak to none of them, he grabbed my hand and hurried me into the kitchen where his mom was.

"Hi Major! Look at you, looking just like that Caleb. Looking at you just make me wanna cry cause you look just like him." She says pulling me into a tight ass hug. I couldn't do nothing but smile.

"Hi. I get that a lot, Caleb was my twin." I say smiling. "I just wanna tell you that I'm so sorry for your lost. I was crushed once I found out."

"Thank you. I was too. I still am." I say tearing up a little bit then quickly pulling myself together. Caleb wouldn't want me to cry at all, I know what for a fact.

"Come here baby." Nigel says pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back. I noticed his mama leaving the kitchen. "I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm fine I can handle it."

"Come on so you can meet my little cousins and aunts and shit."

We both walk into the living room and he walks me over to an open spot on the couch. I sit down and turn my focus to the tv. I already know his family about to start with the questions.

"That's yo girl Fats?" This cute little light skin boy asks. Fats probably his nickname. It's cute.

"Yeah." Nigel says kissing my neck. "She pretty." Another light skin girl says. She looks like the boy, they have to be around Imani's age.

"Thank you." Me and Nigel say at the same time.

"You Caleb sister right?" The girl asks me. I nod my head yeah. I started to say who the "Yeah I am who the fuck is you." But I kept it to myself.

"We sorry for yo lost. How it feel to lose yo blood brother? If you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't mind. It hurts a lot and it's a hard pill to swallow. That's something that I won't ever be able to get over. It hurt even more to know that my nieces won't ever get to meet they daddy."

"I miss him a lot." She says. I raise my eyebrow and look at Nigel. He shrugs and turns back to the TV.

"What you mean you miss him girl?" I ask titling my head to the side.

"Caleb my ex. I lost my virginity to him, I wish he would've got me pregnant instead of that other bitch." I scrunch my face up. I really can't believe this little grown ass bitch.

Even if it is true, she could've kept it to her damn self. I wanna know how she even feel comfortable saying that she wishes he would've got her pregnant. This lil bitch like sixteen.

What the hell they got going on around this bitch? Before I could even open my mouth to curse her lil fast ass out Nigel grabbed me and pulled me out of the house. "I'm finna tell my mama to handle it. Ion know about shit they had going on."

I cross my arms and go and get in the car. I'm so mad right now I just wanna go slap her ass up like she my damn child or something. Lil grown fast ass.

Nigel comes and gets back in the car. "She lied. Caleb ain't take her virginity, I do remember her having a lil crush on him though. But it wasn't nothing serious." I nod my head.

"I'm sorry for that. My little cousin been out of control since her mama died. Shit been crazy." He explains.

"It's all good." I mumble. I should tell Imani to beat her ass, everybody know that Mani is lil Major for sure! It don't matter who the fuck it is if I tell Imani to whoop ass she finna go whoop they ass.

"I love you Major."

"Love you too Nigel." I had love for him but I don't know if I really love him. Nigel ain't Ant at all no where near, the total opposite but I can't trust nobody. I don't care who it is. Ant showed me that you can't put shit past nobody.

I gotta focus on making my money that's it and that's all.. I'm just trying to stay alive and take care of my people.

I wanna make my mama and my daddy proud, and Caleb too. I'm gonna make them proud and they won't ever have to worry about me.

Leave it up to me we all gone be living different in a couple of months shit gonna be better.

- -

Layla

"Mommy can I go over daddy house?" Nolan asks me. I nod my head and pick up my phone to text him.

                Me: Nolan wants to come over you're house.

          Nolan's dad: I'm on the way. Get him dressed and have his bag ready.

         Me: OK.

"Come on let's go get in the tub No." I say grabbing his hand and guiding him into the bathroom.

I started the water and made sure it was warm before taking off his clothes and putting him in. 

I started to wash him and making sure that my baby was all clean. Dove soap really does the job.

After rinsing him off I let the water out and put his blue towel around him and dry his body off. Once we get to his room I see Nigel sitting on Nolan's bed.

"Daddy!"

"Hey mane." Nigel says. I hate his accent I hate him, I hate looking at his stupid ass. He picks Nolan up and kisses his cheek. "Let your mom put your clothes on you so we can leave."

Once I get finished dressing him and packing his bag the twins were on their way. Nolan looks just like this man, he's definitely a reflection of his dad fasho. I wish Nigel would try to deny my son.

I put Nolan's all black long sleeved Burberry shirt on him and his black Balmain jeans and his all black Christian Loubs. Nigel got him and chain with a N on it. Of course it was iced out.

I put that on him too. "You taking him somewhere?"

"Don't worry about it. We gone do daddy and son shit mind yo business." He says.

"I hate you. Have fun with daddy Nolan I love you." I say kissing his cheek. "Bye baby."

Now that Nolan's gone, I'm gonna call Ant and we can finally have some alone time together. I been missing my man. I got so much shit to tell him.

I know he definitely gonna be surprised.