MAJOR |16|

MAJOR

They say tears bring better days
Well I just pray for them better days, cause I done had worse days.

I'm in this water park with Nigel, Imani, and Ciyon and Iyoki. They brung the baby too. Nigel rented it out for two days. We staying in a hotel that's like twenty five minutes from here. I'm doing better I can't complain.

I have my days but I'm hanging in there. I still can't believe it but whatever. "You alright bae?" Nigel asks walking over to me with water dripping from his body. I nod my head yes and give him a kiss.

"No! Don't touch me. I don't wanna be wet." I say pushing his hands away. "You gone get in that water with me." He says pointing his finger at me. I raise my eyebrows and put my hand on my hip.

"You ain't finna put me in that water Nigel move." I say walking towards Imani who's in the pool holding Mahogany while she kicks her feet. I sit next to them and just watch closely.

I love to watch them. Mani loves the kids so much. "Maj I love you." Imani says breaking the silence. "I love you way more baby." I say kissing her cheek.

I hate that everybody has so much sympathy for me. I'm glad that they care but it's just something not sitting right. "Come on y'all we finna go back to the hotel." Nigel says.

-

As soon as we got to the hotel I went and took a shower. A very long one too, I was thinking about almost everything that's been going on lately. Imani and Ciyon were both in a room together with Iyoki and Mahogany as well. It's two beds in that room.

"Baby come here." Nigel says as I crawl on the bed. "Yes?" I ask sitting on his lap. "I love you so much mane. I really can't imagine my life without you Major. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I put that on our unborn child and my son." He says and then taps my thigh so I can stand up.

As soon as he stands And reaches into his pocket Ciyon and Iyoki comes from out of the closet while Imani walks into our hotel room holding Mahogany. I feel my eyes start to tear up and I watch him get on one knee.

"Will you marry me baby?" I bust out crying. Tears of Joy course. "My baby finna get married." Ciyon says making us all laugh.

"Yes." I say. He stands up and pulls me into his arms. I grab his face and give him a kiss over and over. I guess it'll only get better from here right?

"We finna let y'all have y'all fun or whatever it is do." Ciyon says and then walks out with the girls behind him. "I love you so much." He mumbles in my ear.

-

NIGEL

I'm sitting here in the hospital room with my son and his mom and my mom also. When Layla called and told me that Nolan had a asthma attack I damn near had heart attack. I'm glad he's up and active though, his mama letting him play on her phone and watch YouTube videos.

"I'm finna go y'all, I gotta be at work tonight by 8. I gotta go get ready." My mama says hugging me and kissing my cheek and doing the same to Nolan before giving his mom a hug. "Be safe." I call out after she walks out of the room.

"Look daddy." Nolan says after I sit next to him on the bed. "How you find Elmo on there?" I ask him.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Mommy helped." He says making me smile. I don't know what I would do if I lost this lil boy. My pride and joy, he mean the world to me.

I look over at Layla who's typing away on her second phone. I don't know why she got two phones like a business lady or some shit, her lazy ass don't do nothing but eat and sit on her ass.

Just then the doctor walks in. "Mom and dad?" He asks looking at us both. Layla puts her phone in her lap and sits up. "Yes." We reply at the same time. "Little Nolan is free to go home. Just sign on the dotted line." He says and hands us a pen.

I sign my name and she signs her's. The doctor walks out and I grab Nolan's shoes and shirt and shorts. Layla takes him out of the hospital gown and puts his shirt on him and then his socks, following with the sneakers and shirt.

"Y'all finna go in the house?" I ask picking him up leaving the room with Layla beside me. "Yeah. He need a bath." She replies. "Aight." I say kissing his cheek.

I watch her buckle him in the booster seat and watch her get into the car. Major wanted to come so bad but I told her to jus stay home. Knowing Layla and how well I know her, she would've started some shit right in front of her son who just had an asthma attack.

I pull my phone out and walk to my car while putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey baby. What you doing?" I ask. "Nothing, watching movies. Is Nolan okay?" She asks making me smile.

"Yeah baby that lil nigga cool. I'm glad too." I reply making her chuckle a little. "He's fine though. I'm on my way home." I tell her.

"Okay baby see you when you get here." I hang up and put my phone into my pocket and get in my car.

- -

Ciyon

I miss my dawg
And they killed my little nigga
Man I wish that I was there when that shit popped off
And who would've thought I'd ever get that call?

I just pulled up to where Caleb's buried. It been a couple months, I still can't stomach it. I can't believe this shit. I get out and walk to where he's at. I squat down and put the flowers and Teddy Bear I bought down next to him.

"Wassup man? You know we miss you down here right? I'm going through it dawg. I just wish heaven ya visiting hours. The only thing that could've ever split us up was death. I can't even believe that I'm sitting here while you buried in the dirt."

"My heart been hurting for awhile too man.."

"Why you leave so soon though man? I wish I was there when that shit happened. That nigga Mike probably burning in hell, I'm mad I ain't even get to torture him how I wanted. I was just disgusted by looking at that nigga C."

"Major was pregnant too bruh. She lost the baby though. Her and Nigel finna get married soon and all, It's real." I say feeling the tears start to come.

I never knew I could hurt like this, this gone forever be some shit I won't be able to stomach. "Sometimes when I go visit mama and daddy, Imani be in bed crying herself to sleep mane."

"This the one that really took a toll on us. Mama been stressed out but she try to keep it G. We all know how she really feeling."

"I love you though man. I got you forever, I ain't gone ever forget you. I got my nieces too. You ain't gotta worry about it folk. Rest easy bro, I love you mane." I say wiping my face and standing up and walking back to my car.

RIP Caleb Simir Johnson.