Chapter 10 (smut warning)

~If you're not comfortable with smuts, then I'll be giving a warning on when it starts.

Aphmau just stares at everyone confused and a bit startled, "Alright then..." Aphmau says awkwardly and turns to Terrence. "Anyway, sorry Terry, but I don't think we're gonna have time for pizza. But, we are planning a barbecue so why don't you join?" Aphmau asks and Terry smiles, "I would love too, what time?" Terry asks, "Right now we have to go buy what we need. But I think we're gonna start around until late afternoon," Aaron explains.

"That's wonderful," Terry says, seeming excited. They say their goodbyes to Terry, Zane putting the hat back on along with putting his tail away and tying his sweater around his waist. They start to make their way to the grocery store, Garroth looks over to Zane, realizing that he seemed tired, "Are you okay Zane?" Garroth ask. "Yeah, it's just really hot," Zane complains as he wipes the sweat from his forehead.

When entering the grocery store, Zane felt a big wave of relief as the grocery store had the air conditioning. Aaron and Garroth grab the baskets, Aphmau and Aaron going to get the spices while Garroth and Zane go to get the meat. As they looked around the freezer, Zane walks around, not paying attention as he was looking at what kind of meat he should get. He suddenly dumps into someone, causing them both to drop to the ground and let out a painful groan.

Garroth jumped when hearing two people crash into each other and turns to see Zane on the floor. Garroth quickly runs around as Zane turns around to find Katelyn and Travis, Katelyn on the floor as Travis was helping her up. "I'm sorry, I-" Katelyn stops mid-sentence when turning to the person, she rolls her eyes realizing it was just Zane. "Ugh, it's just you one-eye," Katelyn groans with annoyance as Garroth helps Zane up.

Zane analyzes Katelyn and Travis, Katelyn wearing a light blue two-piece dress, and Travis wearing a green tank-top with white shorts. "Good to see you two Katelyn, and Travis," Zane says sarcastically, rolling his eye as well. "It's good to see you guys again!!" Garroth says with excitement as he pulls them in a hug. "Sorry that we haven't been able to hang out," Garroth apologizes but they shake their head. "It's alright, but how's everything?" Travis asks, "Good, everyone just got back and we're going to be having a barbecue at our place. Please come, it'll be nice to catch up," Garroth pleads.

"Oh yeah, Aphmau texted us about the barbecue. We just came here to get drinks," Travis explains as he points towards the trolley behind him, in the trolley, there were 2 boxes of canned beer. "That's awesome, we just came here to buy the meat," Garroth explains. "But what about you guys? How's your vacation going? Anything interesting happening?" Garroth questions as he wiggles his eyebrows towards Travis.

Both Travis and Katelyn's faces turned red as Travis reaches and grabs Katelyn's hand. Both Zane and Garroth were surprised, "Yeah, we're kinda a thing now..." Travis answers as they held their hands up, both smiling. Garroth lets out a high pitched squeal as was bouncing in excitement, "I knew you guys were going to become a couple eventually!" Garroth exclaims.

Zane was starting to get annoyed as he snatches the basket from Garroth, "I'm sure everyone would love the meet the new couple," Zane teases, as he grabs 5 plaster containers that held raw steak and puts it in the basket. "But, we're in a hurry," Zane says as he tugs on Garroth's arm, "The barbecue starts at late afternoon," Garroth informs before they say their goodbyes.

"What was that about?" Garroth questions as he takes the basket from Zane, "Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that I'm not completely happy to see them and the fact that they're annoying to be around," Zane answers and turns to Garroth. "Also, they'll probably be confused from my outfit, so until I learn how to hide my ears and tail, it's best I avoid them, and Mom and Garte," Zane explains to which Garroth can agree with.