Chapter 15

The following day, everyone was called to pack and gather in the living room. No one was sure what was going on but was told to pack their belongings. Zane and Garroth went downstairs with their luggage and other belonging. Everyone else already gathered together with their luggage and now were just waiting on Melissa. "So, what's going on?" Zane asks, turning to Blaze.

"I don't know, but I think we're going to find out soon," Blaze explains as Melissa comes downstairs, "So, important announcement!" Melissa squeals, bouncing excitement, "Just tell us already," Aaron says with impatient, "We're heading to Starlight wonderland heart!" Melissa exclaims but everyone just stares at her with confusion. "Heart?" Daniel questions, "Yup, the heart of starlight!" Melissa repeats but again everyone stares at her confused.

"The middle island of Starlight," Melissa explains, "Wait, but wasn't that where Starlight Wonderland was?" Zane questions, "Nope, Starlight is comprised of 9 parks in total, each one having a unique theme. We're at the beach resort, superficially the left tip of the island as the right tip is also a beach resort, then there's the boardwalk, Starlight Adventure, Starlight Wonderland, another park, another boardwalk, 3 more parks that are smaller, then the left beach resort tip. The heart of starlight, aka the center, is where we're going," Melissa explains.

"This island has so much more than it seems," Garroth comments, "Yup, for most people it takes years for them to explore the whole place," Melissa explains. "This is so exciting!" Aphmau exclaims, "Now, the reason why I have everyone already packed is that we're be leaving very early tomorrow, so it's best to be prepare once we depart," Melissa explains.

"Whoa, it already feels as though we've done so much yet there's so much to do," Dottie comments, "I'll go inform my father about the plans," Melissa says and leaves, heading upstairs to the open roof. "So, what should we do for our last night?" Ryland asks, "What about a big dinner?" Dottie suggests, "That would be great!" Aaron says but Kim turns to Lucinda. "Lucinda lets go," Kim whispers to her and pulls her away, though no one seemed to be bothered by them.

"Honestly, a big dinner sounds nice, a way of saying goodbye to this place," Aphmau explains. "But where?" Garroth asks, "I know a good restaurant, I'll make reservations," Blaze suggest and pulls out his phone. "Let's meet by the boardwalk," Blaze explains and everyone agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim pulls Lucinda upstairs and into their bedroom, "Kim, what's wrong?" Lucinda asks, "It's about the book," Kim states, and Lucinda's eyes widen. "The book? Did you find it?" She asks with concern and Kim nods. "It's at Travis's and Katelyn's house," Kim answers and Lucinda gave her a confused expression.

Lucinda shakes her head, "No, I searched their house, it was nowhere to be found," Lucinda explains but Kim shakes her head. "That wasn't their house, that was Travis's father's house. Katelyn and Travis brought me to their place, due to an accident, and I saw the book. Katelyn says Travis has been reading it," Kim explains.

"Travis?" Lucinda questions and Kim nods, "What would Travis want with the book?" Lucinda questions. "Do you think it has something to do with his father?" Kim asks and Lucinda nods. "I'm sure in some way that man is involved, but that means we can't leave, not without the book," Lucinda states. "What do we do? Should we just tell everyone we can't join them for dinner?" Kim questions but Lucinda shakes her head.

"No, they'll get suspicious. Knowing Aphmau and Aaron, one little thing off and they'll try to find out what," Lucinda explains. "What about Zane and Garroth?" Kim asks, "They could be some sort of help, but what I need is more time..." Lucinda mumbles as she bites her nail, trying to figure out what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa heads upstairs to the open roof, finding her father talking on the phone, his back towards her, not noticing her. "Yes...yes I understand," Derek says, talking to the person on the phone as he pauses for the person to finish. "It's all just a rumor," Derek lies before letting out a fake chuckle. "No, I'm not a werewolf, much less those mythical Ultima's" Derek continues to lie.