Chapter 11

Daniel slowly opens his eyes, his vision becoming clear as he finds himself in the bathroom, in the bathtub. Daniel looks down, noticing arms wrapped around him, "You woke up," Blaze states as Daniel turns to see Blaze holding him, having him leaned against him, finding it comforting. "What happened?" Daniel asks as he sits up, only to wince in pain, feeling a sharp sting go up to his back as he goes back to lean against Blaze.

"You passed out from exhaustion," Blaze explains, Daniel just nods in response, staying silent as Blaze runs his hand through his hair. "Blaze you said you apologized to Zane. What did he say?" Daniel asked, turning to Blaze.

"We're good now, we're just friends nothing more," Blaze states, and Daniel nods. "What about me?" Daniel asks sheepishly, his ears dropping. "What do you want to be to me?" Blaze asks, turning Daniel's body around and pulls him on his lap. Daniel stays silent, not sure what to say, "Did you not hear me say it?" Blaze asks and Daniel shakes his head.

Blaze pulls Daniel in a kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist as Daniel kisses back, wrapping his arms around Blaze back. "I love you," Blaze says, "I've always loved you," Blaze adds, kissing down Daniel's neck. "I've been wanting you since high school," Blaze states, making Daniel's eyes widen. "So, that what you mean when you said you've been wanting this longer then I have," Daniel states, and Blaze nods.

"I wanna be yours," Daniel says, making tears start to form in Blaze's eyes, "Only mine?" Blaze asks, "Only yours," Daniel responds and pulls Blaze in a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing taking a bath and changing, Blaze carries Daniel to bed, since he seemed to be having trouble walking. Blaze shares his bed with Daniel, Blaze having to take Daniel's sheets to the washing machine. Daniel seemed to tire to want to go to the barbecue and Blaze just wanted to be alone with him.

Blaze wraps his arms around Daniel, pulling him closer, "Can you say it again?" Daniel asks, turning to face Blaze. "I love you,"

"Again,"

"I love you,"

"Again"

"I love you," Blaze repeats without hesitation, noticing the big smile on Daniel's face and how red his cheeks were. "I love you too," Daniel says and wraps his arms and legs around Blaze, loving how protective and loving Blaze seemed to be when hugging him back. Daniel's eyes start to get heavy and Blaze keeps repeating the words, "I love you," not wanting to stop now that he's finally able to say it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Zane sat at the table, drinking a cup of coffee, being wake more early due to walking up to hearing Aphmau and Aaron sneaking off around 6:00 am. Aphmau and Aaron sneaked off without wanting anyone to know, cause Aaron suggested he wanted to "spend some time alone" with Aphmau and Aphmau agreed.

Zane finds it unbelievable that after 2 years of them being in an on and off relationship during high school and college, to becoming an official couple and moving in together, going through each other's pain, being inseparable, to now being engaged. It shocks Zane when thinking about it.

I never thought I see the day.
I wonder what they're wedding will be like?

Although Zane still kept his beanie on and the sweater tied around his waist, he still kept practicing to keep them hidden. Zane lets out a sigh when feeling his ears pop out again. Zane takes a deep breath and hides them again. Zane feels as though he's improving, realizing that serious topics are what distracts him from hiding his ears, causing them to pop out.

Zane could hear a pair of footsteps making their way to the dining room, Zane takes a sip of his coffee and looks over to see Derek and Garte. They both noticed Zane, seeming a bit awkward, "Morning son, why are you up so early?" Garte asks and goes to the kitchen, filling the kettle with water and turns on the stove.