Chapter 2

Chapter 2

??? P.O.V

Just as I reached the middle of the hall, I got tackled straight to the ground. The pain shot through my arm and I screamed. I tried to move from his strong force but I was trapped under his weight. I turned my head a little to see that it was the muscular man I saw a few minutes ago. I was panicking. Goddammit!

"Got yah! Who are you and where did you come from!?" I wasn’t able to speak since he was CRUSHING me. I heard footsteps come near me and I heard Queen Minx.

“Mark, lift her up. I want to see her face.” I was pulled up on my feet.

I stumbled a little because I was extremely light headed from the tackle. Mark, which I suspected was the man who tackled me, grabbed my neck in a choking way but he didn’t apply any force. I was still trapped so running away wasn’t an option but I did remember that I still had my red eye as self-defense.

“Who are you and why are you in my castle?” Queen Minx asked. I stared at her and stayed quiet. She grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her face.

“YOU are in MY castle. Why? Answer me!” She said to my face.

I continued to stay quiet and tried my best to ignore the insane pain in my arm but that just made her even more angry. I know you’re suppose to be loyal and have respect to the Queen of Victubia but I didn’t see it necessary in this goddamn situation. I'm guessing she felt my pain because she had a sorry look but was soon covered with an annoyed expression.  

Queen Minx P.O.V

I was hiding in the kitchen while Mark was in the next room. A few minutes have passed and I was beginning to worry for his safety. I heard a loud noise, like something hitting the floor, and I heard Mark say,"Got yah! Who are you and where did you come from!?" Now was my time to reveal where I was. I walked out of the kitchen towards Mark, who was sitting on a young woman.

“Mark, lift her up. I want to see her face” I ordered.

As he lifted her up, I was able to see her much better. She had beautiful eyes, one red and one brown. Her black hair tied to a ponytail, dripping and her clothes soaked with mud and blood. She was shivering and in pain.

“Who are you and why are you in my castle?” She decided to stay quiet.

Frustrated enough, I grabbed her collar and pulled her closer.

“YOU, in MY castle without permission. Why? Answer me!” Her expression on her face shows the pain from her wounds.

I let go of her and said pointing at the nearest chair, “Mark, grab that chair and put her there, tie her up on it. Be careful with her!” He did what he was told.

While I watched him sit her down, I heard someone walk and when I turned around, I sighed, seeing Sir Yamimash with his lantern.

“Minx! Are you alright? I heard yelling and came to-who’s that? An intruder!?” Yamimash said with a worried voice.

It’s the middle of the night and I would like to settle this so I can worry about it in the morning.

“Yami, go get the gang from their homes and tell them to meet me at the main hall of my castle, now!” Yamimash nodded and ran out the door with his lantern shaking.

I turned around and grabbed a chair to sit in front of the stranger.

“Well, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. What is your name? What happened to you?”

She just had enough strength to lift her head up and say,”Kri- Krism...my name is...Krism…” I smiled. Beautiful name...

“My name is Queen Mangaminx but, please, call me Minx…”I could see her beautiful skin turn pale.

“Mark, go get me the first aid kit right now.” I told Mark. He nodded and ran to the kitchen. While he was searching it, I looked at Krism and notice that she was closing her eyes slowly and  tried to look up but couldn’t.

“Krism, stay with me. We can help you here. We can ask questions later. I just need you to look at me and stay awake for me okay?”

She nodded and I lifted her chin up to have her look at me. She has beautiful eyes and her lips...so kissable...I need her to stay here so I can figure this out. She won’t go to jail...I won’t let her go.

Krism smiled and whispered, “....help….me….please”

I turned my head in every direction to make sure nobody was near me and I leaned into her face and quickly...kissed her lips. She instantly looked up, shocked and blushing. Just as I turn around to see my friends run through the entrance, I hear Krism fall back with the chair and she blacked out.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda