Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Queen Minx P.O.V

I fell straight to a pile of rubble. Ouch. I hear Krism scream in pain and I immediately jump up to look for her.

"Guys? Minx?!" I hear Krism scream.

I notice blood on a stick sticking out of a pile of wood, I jump over the pile to see Krism on the floor with a piece of wood sticking out of her thigh. I was heartbroken to see her in so much pain. I tried my best to stay calm and to help her but I wouldn't stop shaking.

"Krism! Krism are you okay?" I say to her but I notice the pain in her face and I knew I had to do something.

I stood up and helped Cry and Pewds lift the piles of rocks and wood off of her.  

“Guys, a piece of wood is IN my freaking thigh. Help, please. I can’t move!” Krism says as we accidentally pushed her leg while lifting a rock.

Marzia walks to Krism and says, “We need to turn you to your side so that we can pull it out and try to treat your wound. It might hurt a little…”

I run over and kneel down, holding Krism’s hand. I could hear the muffled scream of pain as she almost breaks my wrist while they pull out the piece of wood. Cry kneels down and uses his magic to try to heal her wound as much as possible but he wasn’t able to close it completely but enough to stop the bleeding. I picked up Krism and let her lean on me for support.

"I can walk now but, we were suppose to be silent. Now we’re in the basement..." Krism says to everyone as she tries to stand up straight and walk but she nearly fell so I didn’t let her walk on her own for a while until the pain goes away.

"Let's not split up this time. We stick together as a whole group!" Pewds says. Every couple minutes or so Krism would stop and catch her breath. I was so worried about her that I couldn’t help but ask if she was okay every time she stopped. We all fell from about 2 or 3 floors to the basement. Why aren’t there guards here? This doesn’t seem right… it was too quiet. It was until we walked down this narrow hallway towards a door at the end that Krism was able to walk by herself. When we reached the door, it was half open. What the hell? Now THIS is too suspicious.  

"Wait! That's extremely suspicious... why would they leave the doors unlocked and open?" I tell them.

Pewds looks at me and jokes around saying,  "Maybe they wanted to be nice for a change?" I got angry and smacked him in the head.

"I'm saying, 'be goddamn careful'"

Krism walks to the door, half-limping still, and opens it. Someone was hunched over and sitting down. Mark!?  

"Mark?!" Krism asks at the figure.She read my mind.

Krism asked again but the figure didn’t move. She grew impatient and ran over to him. She got a better look at him. Was he injured horrifically or what?

“Come on guys. Let’s get in the room…” I whisper to the rest of the group.

When we all stepped inside, Krism turns around.

“Guys. It's a trap!"

I look at her confused, then I lean to the side to see that ‘Mark’ was just a haystack with the clothes of Mark with a black wig. I had to squint really hard due to the dark room. I then realized what Krism meant and I heard someone breathing down my neck.

When I turn around to see who it was, I got smacked in the head with, what it felt, a pipe or something. My vision instantly turned black and everything was silent. Am I dead?

Krism P.O.V

I slowly wake up in a weird room tied to a chair, again. My vision was a bit blurry from the blow to the head and the injection. My whole body was numb and I barely had enough strength to lift my head up. I had to wait for a few minutes to have my senses back. I look around the room more clearly and noticed that all of my friends were here. Pewds, Ken, Cry, Marzia, Yamimash, Mark, and Minx. Each one of them were tied to a chair, except for Cry. Cry was hung on the wall with chains attached to the wall holding his limbs in place. Pewds was next to Cry, Ken was next to Marzia who were across the room from Pewds and Cry. Yamimash and Mark were back-to-back on their chairs, unable to see each other. Minx was purposely placed in front of me where I could see her.  The room that we were in was the attic, judging by the triangular room and the extremely small barricaded window. But it was dark and the only light source was the one lamp on a table in the middle of the room. Everyone was starting to wake up slowly and, after a couple minutes, everyone started to react the same way I was.

“What the hell?” I hear Minx say, confused out of her mind.

I was about to ask them for any plans to escape, when, the only door to this room was unlocked...

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda