Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Krism P.O.V

The trail of seeds end as the dirt road is divided in half.

“Which way?” I ask towards Minx. She thinks for a second, then looks up ahead of the road, trying to see any more seeds.

“This is odd. The trail can’t just stop here...unless-” Minx got cut off by NINJAS?

“AMBUSH! Duck!” Ken said

“Duck? Where?” Pewds yells out.

The ninja on my right tried to attack me and stab me but I let my anger flow through my body and I unleashed my magic. With my red eye glowing a bright red and my glowing red scythe on my right hand, I cut the ninja’s arms, almost right off. I notice a purple glow and see Minx glow purple with her sword as she stabs a ninja.

“Marzia! Marzia!” Pewds cries out. Marzia was being taken by a group of ninjas into a carriage. Once Marzia got pulled in, all the ninjas retreated, except for those that were dead on the floor. Pewds got his knife from his boot and tried to stab the back of the vehicle, barely missing and hitting a bag of seeds.

"MARZIA!"

"FELIX!"

They cried out until the carriage wasn't in sight. Pewds was beginning to shake as tears rolled down his soft cheeks.

Cry hugged crying Pewds whispering, "Hey bro, don't worry. We'll find Marzia and Mark and we'll bring them here safely..."

I walk over to Minx to check if she was alright, I was able to see her shed a few tears shortly after asking. It has started to storm and we knew we needed shelter and we could be able to go on to our adventure in the morning. Ken got wood for a fire, Cry was sitting next to Pewds trying to comfort him, and me and Minx started building a shelter

"Didn't know rain was going to happen" I whispered to Minx as quiet as possible to not wake the others.

"Yeah...me neither...didn't come as prepared as we thought." She giggled. She was shivering from the cold. I stood up, sat next to Minx and layed my head on her shoulder. I felt her put her arm around me, we cuddled for warmth but I felt it was for something else.

"Krism, can I confess something to you?" I looked up at Minx and nodded, hearing every word.

"When you broke into my castle, I thought you were nothing but an intruder ready to die. But then I realized, you're different from the others. You're beautiful and perfect to me. You're eyes are unique and your height makes me want to hug you to protect you from danger. I...I love you Krism" I look up to see her beautiful eyes.

" I...love you too Minx."

She lifted my chin so that we could look at each other, she brought me closer and kissed me. This kiss was different from the one when we first met back when I was tied to a chair. This kiss was more soft and loving.

"Krism, will you accompany me in my castle, a new queen to Victubia. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will be your girlfriend. I'm going to give you all the noms in the world and we can cuddle forever"

I was the last to fall asleep while Yami was in patrol that night…

Sir Mark P.O.V

I slowly woke up in a room. A dark room with only a lamp dimming in the corner. "Where am I? What the hell happened?!" I wasn't able to stand up due to a throbbing pain in my head. My left arm dislocated, I made my way to the window and notice it was barricaded. I walk slowly to the door, "locked" I picked up the lamp and walked around the room to check my surroundings for a way out. As I slowly make my way to the middle of the room, with lantern on my right hand, I noticed that the room was actually an attic. I tried to smash the walls with anything in the room, even the prison-looking bed. Nothing. I heard footsteps coming closer every second. I hid in the darkest corner to try and sneak my way out, but then I saw the cameras, "No point if they already see me...."

A tall broad man unlocked the door to the attic and walked up. His face was covered in bandages and he was wearing a dark suit, barely noticeable from the pitch blackness in the room.

"Awake and alive I see? I expected more of a battle with 'head of security' from the most important castle in all of Victubia." The man said with his deep and dark voice.

I looked at him while he was talking but turned to see a chair in the corner, i picked it up

"Stand back! I got a chair!" But he only laughed.

"A chair? How utterly hilarious. We'll see how your friends will rescue you, IF they rescue you. I found this old dump here and I decided to tidy it up with some traps and 'games' for your friends. I am the only one with the key to this attic and these walls are solid concrete, not even TNT could blow this up. But, I must get ready for my guests. Have fun in here."

He walks away but I put my arm around his neck, choking him, but he held his hand up and created a red glow, then smashed his hand on my arm. I quickly pull away by the burning pain from my arm. Magic? I thought Cry was the only one. He only laughed and walked away, closing the attic door. "Maybe he'll forget to lock it..." *CLICK* "dammit...great, now I'm stuck here." I say as I position the chair, and sat on it, immediately, it breaks under my weight.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda