Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Queen Minx P.O.V

“Dlive? I should have known. Well we can wash you up and stitch you up. After your minor wounds are taken care of, we can have a look at that leg.” Zeigs says to Krism.

“What’s her name?” Krism asks.

“Zeigs. Her name is Zeigs. She works as a doctor here in the infirmary but goes to the bar to hang out but not always. Work is hard here in Victubia. Go with her and get washed up. I’ll be here waiting for you.” Zeigs pulled Krism to another room and I had to stay.

As I was waiting for Krism to finish being cleaned and stitched up, I sat there twiddling with my thumbs.  I waited, and waited, and waited even more. An hour passed and I grew impatient and started singing to myself to pass by the time.

“He..Hello Monsta, I just want to be your friend. No one wants to get hurt today. No one wants to get hurt today…” I sang with my softest voice.

“You sing beautiful.” I fell out of my chair at the sound of Krism’s voice. I didn’t notice them standing there.

“Jesus fucking christ Krism. you scared the shit out of me” I say, breathless.

When I stood back up, I noticed how Krism’s face didn’t have blood nor dirt. In fact, her face was clean with no stitches.

“Now that we’re done with that. Let’s see your wound.” Zeigs says. Krism walked to the chair and sat down.

“This will be a bit awkward but your wound is on your thigh so we’ll need you to take off your pants so we can stitch it up…” I felt my face heat up.

Krism stood up and took off her pants, leaving them on the floor, and sat back down. I should have looked away for her privacy but I just sat there, blushing as she took off her pants.

Zeigs took off the ‘bandages’ and examined the wound.

“Well...it isn’t infected and you don’t need surgery. But I will need to stitch it up and apply alcohol to clean it. Then just bandage it up with actual bandages.”

I sat next to Krism, holding her hand as Zeigs applied alcohol on her thigh. A normal person would have sat back down in a different chair and let Zeigs do her work. But I stayed in the same spot, holding Krism’s hand throughout the process. I didn’t want to leave her.

“And we’re done! Just come back every week to have a change of bandages. You can leave now. By the way, I checked up on your friends. They said they would be at the bar. Well, bye...” She walks out of the room.

I pick up Krism’s pants and handed it to her.

“You know...I think I need help putting my pants on…” Krism giggles as I start to blush.

“Come on...let’s go to the bar.” I said, pulling Krism’s arm. She laughed as we ran out of the infirmary.

When we walked into the bar, everyone turned around and stared at us.

“uhh...Hi?” Krism says, confused.

Everyone started cheering and congratulating us as we walked to our usual seats.

Cry says, “We got the kidnapper. Let’s celebrate” I look at his mask, it was a new one because of how clean and shiny it was. When Cry talked, he sounded extremely tired.

“Cry? When was the last time you slept?” I asked him. “Like a couple days ago…” I sighed.

“Work’s been hard? Close down the bar for a day for you to rest. We just saved many lives and you’re working here?”

Cry turns around and started making a drink. This drink was different from the ones he usually makes. While Cry was making his drink, he continued the conversation.

“Well, the bar has to be up and running. My crew finally came back from their ‘vacation time’ so my job will be easier now.” Cry finishes the drink and pours it into two glass wine cups. “Here, this will help with your stress, it’s wine but with different flavors every time you take a sip.” I grabbed the cup on the right and Krism took the cup on the left.

We thanked him and sat at the table where Ken, Pewds, and Marzia sat. I sat down at the usual seat and made room for Krism to join me. When Krism sat down, I kissed her in the cheek and put my arm around her waist and drank the wine. The wine may have been the most delicious drink I ever tried.

“Hey guys! How ya been?” I ask the group.

“Our wounds weren’t serious. We’re celebrating our victory. Can we celebrate in your castle, Minx?”

I laughed. “Sure, I don’t see why not”

We asked Cry to join us and he accepted this time. We waited for him to lock up the bar. We went walking down the streets to the castle, drinks in our hands.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! Why? Because I spent a lot of time on this story and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. Please, comment or message me directly about what you thought about this chapter. I already wrote the enitre story down so I might not add or delete anymore things but feel free to tell me your idea on my story. -Brenda